Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube thread

Default YouTube thread

Not sure if we have one of these or not, sorry if we do or we have another more relevant place to put interesting/funny/whatever videos.

I love this advert on TV at the moment, its sweet and the backing song is a nice remake of one of my old favourites.

Well, in that case, we gotta post *the* definitive "priceless" remake.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

Wonder how many videos the page can handle before it starts imploding. I remember my Monster Jam thread ended up freezing a few machines with all the pictures and videos I posted.

This is a spoof clip the Saturn actors did. They had so much time left over after getting the real clip done in the first couple of shots they decided to play around a bit. I like this one better.

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    The quality is terrible but still... WHY SOYBEAN!

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    That was terrible.
    Yah I usually don't care for things like that but I was in a slap happy mood so everything seemed 10 times funnier

Contains naked lady bits and potentially disturbing surgery imagery

Spoiler:
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Not sure if we have one of these or not, sorry if we do or we have another more relevant place to put interesting/funny/whatever videos.

I love this advert on TV at the moment, its sweet and the backing song is a nice remake of one of my old favourites.

[yt]
    Rand, I never knew you were so sentimental. That's a great video.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenCain View Post
    Well, in that case, we gotta post *the* definitive "priceless" remake.

[video[/video]

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    That was terrible.
    Yeah, what the fuck?

Post #1. Awesome.

Post #2. Funny As Hell.

Post #3. Ok, cheap laugh.

Post #4. Shit.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

Tough crowd. I would be laughing my ass off.
    Your search had no results.

BENNY LAVA

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I LICK YOU. BELINDA.
    THE NINJA MADE A MOVEMENT

Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Gap Yah.

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Seen the Benny Lava video before. Love it!

Good ol' keyboard cat, that kid deserved it.

Such is Life...

hehe, I've got a Black Knight metal poster sign nailed to the door of our storage room.
    "None Shall Pass!"

I've had friends try to take it twice

Black Knight

~

Slow motion is always fun

And the sign...
    Click to view the full version

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Slow motion is always fun
    Oh, yeah.

Personally, I like these ones better. B&W, but allegedly 1 million fps. Fucking beautiful art, man.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    Time lapse of the damned volcano.

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenCain View Post
    Oh, yeah.

Personally, I like these ones better. B&W, but allegedly 1 million fps. Fucking beautiful art, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDoQwIAaXg]
    Liked the ones at the end where the metal plate destroys the bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Vernum View Post
    Time lapse of the damned volcano.

http://vimeo.com/11673745
    I like. But what is up with the bullet-riddled plane?

poor Michael

This is Bella. Had the house to myself last night, kids were asleep and Brady was at work. Yet Bella wanted to make sure I still wasn't able to play GuildWars.

Boring. Just throw the cat in the bathroom and shut the door.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Yeah...cats don't work like that, and since when were we rating videos on their excitement levels?

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.