Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: YouTube thread

Pokemon Go is going to be so stupidly huge.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

One of his best performances, and it was overshadowed by a white guys joke that Mad Max won best documentary.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

The girl child laughed at me for it, but I really liked this song when we heard it on the radio the other day. Just got around to looking up the video, I find myself oddly liking it, too.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

2 more days!

Been a couple of really good weeks for trailers =)

Spider-sense tingling...

Keep hearing this on the radio - it grew on me. And I really like the video.

Its a good day for youtube

Amsterdam's flag-designer musta been pretty prescient

Didn't we already had that video? I know it, and it's awesome.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

I'm bad at keeping track of the youtube thread and most other threads

No problem, it could have been on another forum. And it's worth posted twice anyway.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

OMG OMG OMG

This is a legit transcript from an actual courtroom

Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post

OMG OMG OMG

The book was thoroughly depressing.

Trailer here looks intriguing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Watch this. Best 30 minutes you'll spend.

stick with it...

Hope is the denial of reality

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Jesus Christ, the comments!
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Hah, totally missed that. Welcome to 2016.
    Hope is the denial of reality

I love Hydraulic Press Channel. As much as HowToBasic.

It took Trump 8 minutes to throw a twitter fit over this ad after CNN talked about it.

day before that he parroted Herman Cain's bullshit he heard on Fox and Friends.

https://streamable.com/i529s

Actual footage of Pepsi at a riot.