Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube thread

One of my dad's favorite songs. No idea why it came to mind today, but its a neat song.

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I just had a great idea for some stocking stuffers for the kids!
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Maru!

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

this much talent is insane

Last Dictator Standing - South African Nando's ad pulled after death-threats to their Zimbabwean staff.

Personally I think its brilliant. Personally I love Nando's anyway but their SA ads are often great for pushing the envelope.

Genius
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    this much talent is insane

That was cool

Reminds me of this girl:

She's a cutie
    Btw that cat was hilarious
    The present state of the world is not the proof of philosophy's impotence, but the proof of philosophy's power. It is philosophy that has brought men to this state-it is only philosophy that can lead them out.
    -Ayn Rand

I ran across this while on a fan-board for the upcoming Star Wars MMO for Bioware. I don't normally share this kind of thing but my nostalgia makes me a sucker for celllo-related videos and skits.

Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    QI

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

i am so
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

A few vids from the Isle of Man TT, the world's most renowned and most dangerous Superbike street race in the world.

It's a street and mountain circuit, where speeds exceed 200mph / 320kph

There are deaths and serious injuries every year. From the race's inception in 1907, up until 2007, there were 237 deaths on the annual race weekend, 3 of them in this year's event.

In the words of Guy Martin, one of the top TT racers, in response to calls to stop the annual race; "The reason I do it is because if you get it wrong it'll kill you. If you think it's too dangerous then go home and cut your grass and leave us to it."

~

Watch for the crazy speed wobbles on a couple of racers at around 2:48 and 2:57.

On board with John McGuinness, where you can really get an impression of the absolutely insane speeds and split-second heart stopping moments, inches from the walls and roadsides.

Last edited by Timbuk2; 12-08-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Love it Timbo, I was very jealous of a mate of mine that went to the IOMTT a couple of years back (he shipped his bike to the UK along with a group of friends and travelled the length and breadth of Europe) and I still hope to get there for the event someday - as a spectator not a competitor!

The complete lack of safety barriers, the off camber corners, the jagged stonemason walls and the undulations in the road have caused concern from those on the outside looking in but without those elements it would just be another event and the riders keeping turning up to race - so let em go for it.

Made my day watching this - thanks mate, now to go watch some more.
    Such is Life...

Thanks termite.

I've always been in awe of these guys.

Spent a good 90 minutes this morning looking through all the compilations and extracts of the TT over the years. YT has a fair few.

PERRY 2012! \o/

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Not to many topics can end up crossposted so many times like a homophobic retarded republican

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    While we're on the topic of Perry:

When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

wtf

That was disgusting but I couldn't turn away... ahhh I'm being controlled. The big bad wolf!

The song sucks, but holy hell, the story behind this is insane.

I found I preferred the conversation in season 2 where Kurt references this scene and claims Finn has a homophobia problem and Finn dresses him down saying that his problem is that Kurt doesn't understand that no means no.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

One of the reasons I love this show is its balanced and sensitive approach to both characters and subjects

It's Christmas Eve

A new spin on an old favourite - NSFW

For your viewing pleasure ... one of the greats ...

This sounds about right...

LG viral, but still good