Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A fresh opportunity for US "conservatives" to debase themselves

It continues, because there's no attack on the other that is too repugnant for NR to defend:

Last edited by Aimless; 07-19-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

If I do not like where I am, I leave. I have done that many times. So I do not see why it is racist to suggest that.
    My country is shitty and if I am going to lecture someone, it would be people from my country. Not yours.
    It is not racist to clean my own home, before preaching and lecturing other nations.

If I was lecturing your nation, I certainly would feel like an antiwhite racist.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It continues, because there's no attack on the other that is too repugnant for NR to defend:

"Is it racist . . ."

Answer: Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

'Is it “racist” to tell people who have contempt for the country — who abhor the common culture that makes us American — that they ought to go back to where they came from?'
    Yes, it's "racist" when those "love it or leave it" comments are only said to people of color; it's sexist when they're only made toward women; it's ethnocentric xenophobia when it's about "American culture".

And it's hypocrisy and hubris when said by Trump -- since he's made derogatory comments about the US for decades. He even ran his MAGA campaign by declaring "The American Dream is Dead".

Having different political opinions doesn't mean someone has *contempt* for the country, and wanting change doesn't mean they *abhor* America.
    <"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty" ~ Edward R. Murrow>

But Trump has doubled down, and said those (D) congresswomen aren't capable of loving the US....and that no one should be able to talk that way while he's president. That should send shivers down everyone's spine.

Predict voluntary debasement will continue:

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Trump calls our Free Press the Enemy of the People and Fake News...then admits he uses them to vet his cabinet nominees, because it saves money?

So much for US exceptionalism.