Thread: Willem Van Spronsen Is Dead And That's Funny

Default Willem Van Spronsen Is Dead And That's Funny

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...concentration/

"Van Spronsen, armed with an AR-15 assault weapon that his manifesto encouraged others to acquire to bring about a revolution, attacked the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma around 4 a.m. Saturday. He threw “incendiary devices” and set vehicles before officers shot him to death as he was trying to ignite a propane tank."

It has been a fun last couple of days of mocking Antifa incompetence on the internet. Hopefully Homeland is taking a good hard look at the Antifa terrorist networks, while it is amusing to think everyone will be as incompetent as this old retard we should't be complacent.

Terrorism isn't justified but neither is ICE and none of this shit is funny.

[Sorry for the bothsidesism here but I think its justified]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I feel like this must be a genuinely boring person's idea of fun, even by internet standards.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Terrorism isn't justified but neither is ICE and none of this shit is funny.

[Sorry for the bothsidesism here but I think its justified]
    ICE serves a valuable purpose. America doesn't have open borders and the vast majority of the electorate doesn't want open borders. A law or rule w/o enforcement is meaningless. ICE is simply immigration enforcement.

Humor of course is subjective but a lot of people find Darwin Award behavior funny.

<I'm not familiar with the source (Washington Times) but it looks like a tabloid. Their 'Take a Look' sidebar had a story about Laura Ingraham's "Tragic End" which ended up being about expanding her cosmetic line >

Lewk, did you think it was Funny when Dylann Roof shot and killed nine blacks, while they worshiped in church, because he wanted to start a race war? Did you have fun mocking right-wing white supremacists who posted his manifesto on-line and called him a righteous martyr?

No violent extremism is Funny. WTF is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    <I'm not familiar with the source (Washington Times) but it looks like a tabloid. Their 'Take a Look' sidebar had a story about Laura Ingraham's "Tragic End" which ended up being about expanding her cosmetic line >

Lewk, did you think it was Funny when Dylann Roof shot and killed nine blacks, while they worshiped in church, because he wanted to start a race war? Did you have fun mocking right-wing white supremacists who posted his manifesto on-line and called him a righteous martyr?

No violent extremism is Funny. WTF is wrong with you?
    Why would I would find innocent people being murdered funny? How can you even compare the two here. It would have been funny if Dylann Roof tried and managed to kill himself w/o harming anyone else. That would be the comparison you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Why would I would find innocent people being murdered funny? How can you even compare the two here. It would have been funny if Dylann Roof tried and managed to kill himself w/o harming anyone else. That would be the comparison you are looking for.
    So....it would be FUNNY if Roof had killed himself accidentally, while trying to kill innocent people? Or would it be FUNNY if the police had killed him before he tried to kill innocent people?

There is nothing humorous here. WTF is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    So....it would be FUNNY if Roof had killed himself accidentally, while trying to kill innocent people? Or would it be FUNNY if the police had killed him before he tried to kill innocent people?
    Yes. Like a robber breaking a window and slicing their own artery.