Thread: Wax my balls

Default Wax my balls

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/th...ing-to-emerge/

"Truth is a tricky thing. For some people, it’s a scary thing.

Publication bans, rules which prevent those of us in the media from discussing or reporting upon truths, can offer some solace to those who would rather the truth not be disseminated.

The truth has proven itself to be a very scary thing for Jessica Yaniv, whose birth and legal pre-transition name is Johnathan Yaniv. There can be no other explanation for someone who has taken such effort to scrub any discussion of herself away, weaponizing both the law and private social media platforms against anyone who has attempted to shine a light on the problematic nature of her behaviour.

In June of 2018, Yaniv was granted a publication ban which prevented the media from publishing both her name, or legally exploring details of her history. Details which would have proved pertinent in any discussion of a controversial figure, but especially one whose actions would ultimately impact Canadian law as a whole.

Fortunately, as of July 17th, 2019, and thanks to the work of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms the publication ban is now lifted, as is the muzzle on the truth about Jessica Yaniv.

In 2018, Yaniv filed 16 human rights complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal, charging various waxing and esthetic salon workers with transphobic discrimination for declining to provide waxing and other beautification services to her male genitals.

Each of these salons or salon workers had specifically indicated they only provided intimate area services to female clients, or had challenged Yaniv on her gender due to her then-male name being used on social media, and male presenting photograph. It is worth noting that Yaniv used male pronouns and her male name on her LinkedIn and various social media as late as November of 2018."

Wow... just wow. For bonus points see the images of some very disturbing conversations.

I keep running into conversations on these issues and am beginning to think there is a major generational divide on this issue.

This guy is clearly a bad actor abusing a legal climate hostile to free speech and expression, and isn't even all that young. But I would be interested in understanding the numbers behind people with gender dysmorphia — are the numbers growing (especially among certain age groups) or is it a disproportionate focus of attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    I keep running into conversations on these issues and am beginning to think there is a major generational divide on this issue.

This guy is clearly a bad actor abusing a legal climate hostile to free speech and expression, and isn't even all that young. But I would be interested in understanding the numbers behind people with gender dysmorphia — are the numbers growing (especially among certain age groups) or is it a disproportionate focus of attention?
    I think young people are more likely to be this:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=transtrender

Also things have gotten warped. A girl who likes sports (tomboy) isn't transgender but societal pressure going the other way and suggesting they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    are the numbers growing (especially among certain age groups) or is it a disproportionate focus of attention?
    its not changed, its just that its finally starting to be something people are allowed to talk about without having a scarlett letter placed on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I think young people are more likely to be this:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=transtrender

Also things have gotten warped. A girl who likes sports (tomboy) isn't transgender but societal pressure going the other way and suggesting they are.
    you're an idiot. this statement is pure idiocy. Speaking from your "gut" like this, belittling both how people feel, and the progress society has made in tackling gender roles is why people continuously write you off as a babbling idiot. Society is trying to move away from the concepts that enable people to be labeled tomboys and in this year alone you've gone from attacking the mere concept of people being treated equally to society treating people equal being some sort of trans agenda?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

*shrug* it's a solid contender for the dumbest post on this forum this year and I figure there's no need to reward the stupidity by dignifying it with a response. Some things are just too stupid to engage with.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    its not changed, its just that its finally starting to be something people are allowed to talk about without having a scarlett letter placed on them.

you're an idiot. this statement is pure idiocy. Speaking from your "gut" like this, belittling both how people feel, and the progress society has made in tackling gender roles is why people continuously write you off as a babbling idiot. Society is trying to move away from the concepts that enable people to be labeled tomboys and in this year alone you've gone from attacking the mere concept of people being treated equally to society treating people equal being some sort of trans agenda?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    What are you even talking about?

Currently people consider trans people oppressed. It is has become popular to be a victim, therefore young people (a group always hungry for attention) are claiming to be trans in larger numbers. What else would you call people who don't have gender dysphoria but choose to claim they are trans? How else would you explain young people claiming to be trans and 2 years later saying "uh never mind."

Meanwhile the dangers of taking hormonal treatments (especially in young people) is partially responsible for the absurdly high suicide rate in trans individuals. We know that oppression and suicide aren't linked (see white suicides vs. black suicides) so what else could be the reason for a ratio so much higher than the norm?

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    *shrug* it's a solid contender for the dumbest post on this forum this year and I figure there's no need to reward the stupidity by dignifying it with a response. Some things are just too stupid to engage with.
    So do you think women should be forced to wax balls? What is your stance on the Canadian "human rights" case here?

So do you think women should be forced to wax balls? What is your stance on the Canadian "human rights" case here?
    I was referring to your response to Dread. Having thought about it, I am even more confident it is the dumbest post of the year.

Nope, your response to OG has thrown my ranking into disarray.

What evidence leads you to believe this?
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Unheard Of View Post
    What evidence leads you to believe this?
    TBH anecdotal social media observations.

Aka bullshit.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

Women have been waxing men's balls for years...without any controversy.

I don't think your "anecdotal social media observations" make a clear case for anything, Lewk --- other than your obsession with cultural changes that make you feel uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Women have been waxing men's balls for years...without any controversy.
    Wow you don't get the issue at all. No one is saying women can't wax men's balls, they are saying women should be *forced* to wax men's balls.

Wow you don't get the issue at all. No one is saying women can't wax men's balls, they are saying women should be *forced* to wax men's balls.
    You take one person's law suits (in Canada!), make a false conclusion about *forced* waxing, cite your anecdotal social media observations...then make stupid comments about gender identity, and teenagers looking for attention by playing the victim card.

The others were right -- this is dumb bullshit, you're an idiot, and I should have ignored your trolling.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/poli...160328090.html

Lewk, can we now assume all cops making similar claims are lying?
    Last edited by Loki; 07-28-2019 at 07:31 PM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

That's not the gotcha you seem to think it is, because obviously the cop is black.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/poli...160328090.html

Lewk, can we now assume all cops making similar claims are lying?
    SQUIRREL

What again does this have to do with obligatory waxing of male genitalia?