Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: In case you weren't convinced the Atari CC was over ...

Default Re: In case you weren't convinced the Atari CC was over ...

Tim's inability or refusal to comprehend the situation is annoying.
    The other mods at least have the good sense to not try and justify the unjustifiable.

Default Re: In case you weren't convinced the Atari CC was over ...

And he seems to try to wrap himself in the cloak of being the "Guardian of the Community", just there to serve and protect all of us.

Here's the most recent screenshot of the atari forums

Heh, I don't think it's that good these days.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by marnetmar View Post
    Here's the most recent screenshot of the atari forums

I think that toilet gets more visitors who leave a 'message' than the Atari cc :P
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

At 5 minutes to midnight here, only 2 threads have been written in all day today. One scotus being weird, the other Aan`allein saying goodbye to the CCers.

The forum is well and truly dead. My big fear of any potential move was that we'd lose half the members in the transition/have a big split where some stayed and some moved on. At least it seems like there's nobody who's point-blank insisting on staying behind, the ACC is dead and buried /

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    At 5 minutes to midnight here, only 2 threads have been written in all day today. One scotus being weird, the other Aan`allein saying goodbye to the CCers.

The forum is well and truly dead. My big fear of any potential move was that we'd lose half the members in the transition/have a big split where some stayed and some moved on. At least it seems like there's nobody who's point-blank insisting on staying behind, the ACC is dead and buried /
    Scotus is not being wierd. Maybe you're just not getting it.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

If he's expecting an intellectual discussion with Weber then he's being weird.

I do worry that some people aren't able to re-register here since the porting to vBulletin...

If he's expecting an intellectual discussion with Weber then he's being weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Interesting. I hadn't considered self confinement or manipulation of thoughts. My original thought was of external influences acting on thoughts. Internal influence is actually part of the thought process so does it play a role in confining or manipulating?

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    Umm my brain hurts dude. Please tell me what your after here?

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    If your brain hurts then you probably shouldn't be in this thread.
    Haha. But Marnetmar was contributing for a while.

Yeah, I had to get help reregistering. But I made it back!

Is Wraithy's contact info very visible for anyone who needs help?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    I do worry that some people aren't able to re-register here since the porting to vBulletin...
    I figured it out, so don't worry. Everyone else will.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

So what possible reason was there for Chacha to go bump a thread about lolli sucking cock?

Nice girls who expect to be taken seriously never get on their knees and suck cock, after all. And that's what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    So what possible reason was there for Chacha to go bump a thread about lolli sucking cock?

Nice girls who expect to be taken seriously never get on their knees and suck cock, after all. And that's what I am.
    Looks to me like some sort of concerted effort to have nothing but closed threads on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Looks to me like some sort of concerted effort to have nothing but closed threads on the first page.
    But my thread still being there was funny.

But my thread still being there was funny.
    Haha, I still got two open.

I actually wouldnt have been able to without IRC. The e-mail addy i gave has died on me.

Maybe a link on the password reclamation page to our irc address or to somewhere wraith can pick up help messages?
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

LOL - I just had too. I can't believe that silly thread went on this long. You made it to be closed immediately ffs! Is it locked now?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    LOL - I just had too. I can't believe that silly thread went on this long. You made it to be closed immediately ffs! Is it locked now?
    Yah.

Yah.
    Aw, my post got deleted. There's overt mention of choking on cock in other posts. It's not like I said something that hadn't already been said.
    The Rules

Aw, my post got deleted. There's overt mention of choking on cock in other posts. It's not like I said something that hadn't already been said.
    Everyone who was overt about it should have been banned. Subtlety is an art form, meant to be cherished.

Well, I don't disagree about that - subtlety I mean. You might think of it as a very refined form of cowardice too. In any case, I didn't even get WLs fo the post. Funny to see so many closed threads on the front page. I thought about going into all the rest of the open ones and mentioning sucking cock or abortion or maybe raging against Republicans. But I'm torn. It ends up being dread's pain afterall...
    The Rules

Well, I don't disagree about that - subtlety I mean. You might think of it as a very refined form of cowardice too. In any case, I didn't even get WLs fo the post. Funny to see so many closed threads on the front page. I thought about going into all the rest of the open ones and mentioning sucking cock or abortion or maybe raging against Republicans. But I'm torn. It ends up being dread's pain afterall...
    Stay out of my threads then.

Which ones are they Being? You don't have any, unless you're also scotus or someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie View Post
    I actually wouldnt have been able to without IRC. The e-mail addy i gave has died on me.

Maybe a link on the password reclamation page to our irc address or to somewhere wraith can pick up help messages?
    I'm not sure we can edit that...do you think a top-of-forum announcement would work?

Which ones are they Being? You don't have any, unless you're also scotus or someone else?
    He's DeR. and scotus. and fuck knows who else.

Shouldn't you know this?

He's DeR. and scotus. and fuck knows who else.

Shouldn't you know this?
    Lolli is a smart hussey.

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Stay out of my threads then.
    Um, I thought we agreed a long long time ago that thread starters don't "own" threads.
    The Rules