SMACKY posted this:
I think [REDACTED] said it best on the chat channel when [REDACTED] said, "He's an annoying little toady, for sure, but at least he does make us a good footrest."

I also like how the gnashing of teeth continues on and on from the "Hanging on in quiet desperation" English types. It is of particular richness that they complain of the so-called "censorship" and yet discussions are underway in their new hole about "Can we ban so and so?" and "Do we really want Dragon Ball Z idiots here?" not to mention technical work being done to make their forum's ignore function more streamlined. Bonus for the harrassment and "demands of the shutting up" of AR81, probably because he is from one of those brown-people countries and we now all know what true racists they have over there. What a great community!

Now run away like usual and pretend you didn't see this post as well! Keep them heads stuck in the sand!

Well, I got a nice surprise gift in store for "The Core-Rotten Worlders" come April Fool's Day...

" probably because he is from one of those brown-people countries and we now all know what true racists they have over there." Ten to One Timmeh does nothing about this.