Thread: Dick face

Default Dick face

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/14/s....co/0ZjuPwIMlO

Tl; dr:

During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
    Kavanaugh's age means that he has a lot of time to influence SCOTUS, but it may also mean he will be vulnerable to impeachment and more for an equally long time.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/14/s....co/0ZjuPwIMlO

Tl; dr:

Kavanaugh's age means that he has a lot of time to influence SCOTUS, but it may also mean he will be vulnerable to impeachment and more for an equally long time.
    I'd be careful about quoting the NYT. When even their ideologically partisan ally CNN calls them out for their bull shit...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/16/media...ugh/index.html

"The allegation in the book hinged on the recollection of a Yale classmate who The Times reported contacted the FBI and lawmakers during Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing. The Yale classmate, who is now a prominent lawyer, has declined to comment publicly, according to The Times.

But the book, "The Education of Brett Kavanaugh," included a key detail that the essay published by the Times was lacking: The woman at the center of it, who'd been a student at the time of the incident, declined to be interviewed. Moreover, her friends said she did not recall the incident.

In addition to that omission of vital information, The Times' Opinion desk also came under fire over a tweet it had published promoting the story. The tweet said that "having a penis thrust in your face at a drunken dorm party may seem like harmless fun.""

Wow, how embarrassing that you think that's some sorta devastating gotcha, when it refers to another woman who has simply declined to be interviewed, rather than about Ramirez.

Wow, how embarrassing that you think that's some sorta devastating gotcha, when it refers to another woman who has simply declined to be interviewed, rather than about Ramirez.
    I mean what's your argument here? CNN is fake news for going after NYT on this?

20 years ago I saw Elizabeth Warren punch a baby. Other people were with me, I don't know why they don't recall this. If you don't believe me, you hate children.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    20 years ago I saw Elizabeth Warren punch a baby. Other people were with me, I don't know why they don't recall this. If you don't believe me, you hate children.
    Please re-read the article, grandpa.

Please re-read the article, grandpa.
    Ugh maybe if you had a credible source.