Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The cover-up is always dumber than the crime

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Minx. Aimless. You goddamn fool. You absolute moron. You utter clownbag.

This was free money.
    Professional ethics prohibits me from taking advantage of, well, yeah.

But, that being said, I did enter into such a wager with a friend
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

The evidence just keeps mounting:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/u...peachment.html
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

It was shameful how Trump TV tried to smear Vindman. Suggesting he has "loyalties" to Ukraine, and might be a traitor/spy.

Waiting for Lewk to say he's the kind of lifelong civil servant who shouldn't have a place in our governmental bureaucracy

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    It was shameful how Trump TV tried to smear Vindman. Suggesting he has "loyalties" to Ukraine, and might be a traitor/spy.

Waiting for Lewk to say he's the kind of lifelong civil servant who shouldn't have a place in our governmental bureaucracy

Lewk [i]already[/] said that.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

— Bill Gates

Stupid Watergate continues:

— Bill Gates

Lol, upholding the constitution:

— Bill Gates

Stupid Watergate gets stupiderer:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2...peachment.html
    — Bill Gates

Trump released the aid after learning that he'd been busted:

— Bill Gates

Committing fraud to own the libs:

— Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Committing fraud to own the libs:
    What's your problem with this? It makes your country look more legit.