Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Impeachment of President Trump

“Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Twitter is not the real world. It is a place where people start bitter fights. It is a place where posting inconvenient truths to a certain political side leads to a ban. I do not trust Twitter.

I never trusted second hand sources. Either I see it on video o I see what ALL side have to say, directly from the source. Critical thinking. Else, we become biased consumers of gossip fairy tales.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Do you not understand what a transcript of a witness testimony is? Just help me understand. Do you believe the transcript itself is a tweet?
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Or do you not understand what a news report about a court ruling is? Do you believe the ruling is a tweet?
    — Bill Gates

Mulvaney instructed by WH not to comply, asserting "absolute immunity":

— Bill Gates

When you're uniquely qualified for the job:

— Bill Gates

Another discussion regarding "absolute immunity" can be found in the Imperial Presidency thread.

Congressional Republicans are having a hard time defending the indefensible, so they focus on messaging and marketing, and hope no one realizes they're being scammed. Like those "Read the Transcript" t-shirts worn at rallies. Or demanding that testimonies be publicized but then refusing to read them. It's classic Trump deflection and projection.