Thread: Respect

Default Respect

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-of-hyderabad

"They were accused of deflating the victim’s scooter tyres and lying in wait for her at an isolated spot by a motorway toll road. Her attackers approached her offering help, then dragged her to some bushes where they gang-raped her, asphyxiated her until she died and then drove her body to an underpass where they set it alight.

N Prakash Reddy, a deputy commissioner of police in Shamshabad, said: “In the morning, at around 6-6.30, our persons have come to reconstruct the scene of crime and the accused have tried to snatch their weapons, and there was a cross-fire. In this, all the four accused have died. Two policemen have been injured.”"

Case closed. Thank goodness they didn't let those monsters escape.

India gets a bad rap for a lot of reasons but in this instance they took out the trash in a most gratifying manner.

The problem with you is not simply that you're human trash—it's that you're uncommonly stupid trash. When you encourage things like this, you also help undermine the overall quality of the criminal justice system in India. Only a stupid man would celebrate such dysfunction, and, as we have already established, you're a very stupid man.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    The problem with you is not simply that you're human trash—it's that you're uncommonly stupid trash. When you encourage things like this, you also help undermine the overall quality of the criminal justice system in India. Only a stupid man would celebrate such dysfunction, and, as we have already established, you're a very stupid man.
    Ah yes I'm sure the Indian government is taking a peek at our little forum. lol

So you were just crime-trolling as usual, and titled it "Respect", because it meets your death-cult fetish fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Ah yes I'm sure the Indian government is taking a peek at our little forum. lol
    No you dumb fuck, when I say "you"—wrt the impact of encouraging crappy policing—I don't mean you personally; neither the Indian government nor anyone in your life gives a rat's ass about you personally. But the fact that your own personal stupidity is inconsequential doesn't mean it's any less stupid, so that's worth drawing attention to in its own right.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."