Thread: White castle, black castle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    My God, what is the problem with the police force in your country. Are black people fair game for anyone with a badge? I'm starting to think that racism in the police forces in the USA isn't just institutional but also personal. Maybe there should be an embargo on white men joining until this sort of horror story ends.

Being black shouldn't be a death penalty on probation
    More white folks are killed by police than black folks - and before Loki bleats about population, black folks have the equivalent % of murder tallies as white folks. Furthermore studies have been shown that white vs. black cops don't have a difference so personal racism is very unlikely to be a factor on the macro level.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/26/74573...minority-suspe

"The race of a police officer did not predict the race of the citizen shot. In other words, black officers were just as likely to shoot black citizens as white officers were."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    More white folks are killed by police than black folks - and before Loki bleats about population, black folks have the equivalent % of murder tallies as white folks. Furthermore studies have been shown that white vs. black cops don't have a difference so personal racism is very unlikely to be a factor on the macro level.

"The race of a police officer did not predict the race of the citizen shot. In other words, black officers were just as likely to shoot black citizens as white officers were."
    And how many white people get killed by the police while sitting in their own home and gaming?
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post

I've said in the past that I've some sympathy for American police officers panicking in the dark at night on the streets when someone has something in their hands etc people aren't infallible and America is so f**ked up with the prevalence of guns and murder that mistakes will happen. The solution is to try and drop the murder rate down from virtually third world to first world levels, remove the second amendment and get the guns off the streets.

Shooting someone dead through a window in their own home - no, that's murder. Pure and simple it is murder. I simply don't see a way for that officer to have been justifiably afraid of their life to pull the trigger just because there was someone moving behind a window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    I've said in the past that I've some sympathy for American police officers panicking in the dark at night on the streets when someone has something in their hands etc people aren't infallible and America is so f**ked up with the prevalence of guns and murder that mistakes will happen. The solution is to try and drop the murder rate down from virtually third world to first world levels, remove the second amendment and get the guns off the streets.

Shooting someone dead through a window in their own home - no, that's murder. Pure and simple it is murder. I simply don't see a way for that officer to have been justifiably afraid of their life to pull the trigger just because there was someone moving behind a window.
    She refused to follow a direct order to put her hands up. If black people don't want to get shot by cops, they shouldn't disobey direct orders. It's for their own safety. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Black people should teach these basic life skills to their kids, but obviously they can't--most of them are brought up in broken families because half of them are in prison because Democrats have taught them that it's okay to steal what other people have earned through hard work because everything is caused by racism so it's not their fault if their lives are shit.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    She refused to follow a direct order to put her hands up. If black people don't want to get shot by cops, they shouldn't disobey direct orders. It's for their own safety. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Black people should teach these basic life skills to their kids, but obviously they can't--most of them are brought up in broken families because half of them are in prison because Democrats have taught them that it's okay to steal what other people have earned through hard work because everything is caused by racism so it's not their fault if their lives are shit.
    And otherwise it's some uppity nigger shit to expect to be safe in your own bedroom when the police decided on a stealthy operation for no good reason. Aspire to anything more than half an acre and a mule and you're a mortal threat no upstanding white should have to put up with.
    Congratulations America