Thread: I think I've found Dread

Default I think I've found Dread

“Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

It's almost like flies are attracted to...
    Hope is the denial of reality

How dare you join this campaign against a prominent Hispanic member of the US government.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    How dare you join this campaign against a prominent Hispanic member of the US government.
    Hey man don't quit your day job whatever that may be
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

This thread is bullshit.

I hold irrefutable proofs that Dreadnaught is actually Mark Zuckerberg.
    Why do we build the wall, my children, my children? We build the wall to keep us free.
    How does the wall keep us free, my children, my children? The wall keeps out the enemy. And we build the wall to keep us free.
    Who do we call the enemy, my children, my children? The enemy is poverty. And the wall keeps out the enemy. And we build the wall to keep us free.
    That's why we build the wall. We build the wall to keep us free. Because we have and they have not, my children, my my children. Because they want what we have got.
    What do we have that they should want, my children, my children? We have a wall to work upon. We have work and they have none. And our work is never done. And the war is never won.
    The enemy is poverty, the wall keeps out the enemy, and we build the wall to keep us free. That's why we build the wall, we build the wall to keep us free.

Not even Mark Zuckerberg is actually Mark Zuckerberg
    — Bill Gates