Thread: Gee I wonder why ABC didn't run the story...

Default Gee I wonder why ABC didn't run the story...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-am...pstein-hot-mic

"ABC News anchor Amy Robach was caught on a hot mic claiming higher-ups at her network killed a story that would have exposed the now-deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein three years ago, but the Disney-owned news organization says it wasn't up to their standards.

“I’ve had the story for three years… we would not put it on the air,” Robach said on the hot mic. “It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything.”

Project Veritas, whose controversial founder, James O'Keefe, describes himself as a “guerrilla journalist,” published the footage that included Robach saying ABC refused to air an interview she conducted with one of Epstein’s victims."

And yeah Epstein didn't kill himself.

BTW if anyone wants to defend ABC for not running the story because they couldn't get additional evidence remember this is the same brazen company that tried to push this shit:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/b...gun-range.html

ABC News apologized Monday for mistakenly running a video that apparently was taken at a gun range in Kentucky with a report about Turkish attacks in northern Syria.

“We’ve taken down video that aired on ‘World News Tonight Sunday’ and ‘Good Morning America’ this morning that appeared to be from the Syrian border immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy,” the network said in a statement on Monday. “ABC News regrets the error.”

"the Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways."

i mean damn dude, reading your own links would save you a lot of embarrassment.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

It's amazing how your evidentiary standards differ based on whether a source says something you already agree with.
    Hope is the denial of reality