Thread: Trans Murder Rates

Default Trans Murder Rates

Since Ngo was recently suspended from twitter would anyone care to fact check him? Are trans folks in America murdered at higher or lower rates than non-trans folks?

Bump - no one cares? Just remember facts don't care about your feelings.

Twitter is for twits. Why should I do research for you because someone I've never heard of isn't allowed to make comments via a medium I despise in the first place anymore?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Twitter is for twits.
    Oh man, that's terrible Fuzzy.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Twitter is for twits. Why should I do research for you because someone I've never heard of isn't allowed to make comments via a medium I despise in the first place anymore?
    The Clinton kid cited the American Medical Association calling the increase in killing of trans people an epidemic. Ngo decided it was his place to define what an epidemic was while sprinkling in a dose racism. So the idiot got the boot.

Surprised why our dumbass lewk decided to not provide the details?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    The Clinton kid cited the American Medical Association calling the increase in killing of trans people an epidemic. Ngo decided it was his place to define what an epidemic was while sprinkling in a dose racism. So the idiot got the boot.

Now if only they'd get around to kicking the remaining several hundred million users. . .
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post

Trans murders were lower than cis murders when look at % of population. Oh and is pointing out that the crimes were done by a certain racial group racist now? To me its an interesting dichotomy that racial group that votes for Democrats at the highest % rate, the party supposedly for trans rights, is the same group that has murdered most trans people. Fascinating irony IMO.