Thread: Interesting bug

Default Interesting bug

I'm not sure what is causing it, I'll bet it's some weird interaction on my end, but on page 4 of the Jerusalem Tensions thread, beneath BluntHorse's vid post of that speech, the paging function doesn't work. The graphics for navigating to different pages are there but there's nothing to click, it is non-interactive. The identical ones at the top of the page work. And none of the other threads I've gone and looked at have the issue on any pages, nor does that thread on any of its other five pages.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Another odd one, the town name Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch is coming through as two words (I've not put a space before gogogoch).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

That happens with all retardedly long strings

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote that and you will see it's unbroken
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I see.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch is a genuine name though, it's a town in Wales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.