Thread: Republicans—the hymenity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    No, the comment was moronic, misogynistic and unscientific on its own right. No context justifies it.
    "That quote is talking about pregnancy, not the rape itself."

"I'm not defending the legitimacy of using the phrase that way, I'm clarifying that there was no intent to state that the human body "shuts down rape" which is how the quote can often be perceived devoid of context."

1. Is the quote talking about shutting down rape or is it talking about pregnancy from rape?

2. For the person not clued in on the broader discussion, could a reasonable person infer that the quote be about rape and not pregnancy?

Answer those questions and come back to me on what your beef is with providing clarity around the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    "That quote is talking about pregnancy, not the rape itself."

"I'm not defending the legitimacy of using the phrase that way, I'm clarifying that there was no intent to state that the human body "shuts down rape" which is how the quote can often be perceived devoid of context."

1. Is the quote talking about shutting down rape or is it talking about pregnancy from rape?

2. For the person not clued in on the broader discussion, could a reasonable person infer that the quote be about rape and not pregnancy?

Answer those questions and come back to me on what your beef is with providing clarity around the quote.
    You are the only one here who has been trying to make what he said about being able to prevent rape. And you've been doing it since he first made the remarks. I went back to check my memory. Everyone on here knows I don't make many threads. But I'm the one who posted the thread on his comments back then. You posted even back then that you only ever saw people talking about what's rape then despite the fact that you were posting in MY thread and I was absolutely clear from that OP that I was talking about his idiocy/ignorance about conception. Stop being a shill, Lewk.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"