Thread: I wonder... has Antifa ever done this?

Default I wonder... has Antifa ever done this?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...inia-gun-rally

"Demonstrators picked up trash off the streets of downtown Richmond as they left a pro-Second Amendment rally in the Virginia capital.

Footage posted on social media shows gun rights activists and other attendees doing their part to clean up after the Monday rally in protest of several pieces of gun control legislation being considered in the state.

"Pick up the trash, everybody, put it right here in this bag," a man can be heard saying in one video while he holds a large plastic trash bag. "It's a birthday present for Ralph Northam, all right? Put it right here."

Like the Tea-Party protests before them during the Obama years these protesters left the grounds cleaner than when they arrived. While not every actor will be good or bad (especially in large scale crowds with anonymity easily assured with a mask) it represents a marked change from how Antifa protests. No piss bottles being thrown. No people clubbed with bike locks. No bloody head wounds. This is how you protest properly.

We get it, Lewk. The only legitimate protest is one by groups you support.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    There are plenty of protests the left does that are legitimate. The just need to be non-violent and appropriate. Its about tactics not causes. Throwing bottles of piss in protest of run away spending is just as shitty as doing it because you think we need to have open borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Maybe Antifa would get some respect from Lewk if they ran over a conservative protestor or two. Lewk liked it when his boys did that to some liberals last year.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Good thing the feds arrested violent white supremacist extremists who were planning to attend—and cause deadly trouble.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Good thing the feds arrested violent white supremacist extremists who were planning to attend—and cause deadly trouble.
    Yes! Anyone who intends to turn a peaceful protest into a riot or lawlessness should be arrest. Waiting for the feds to do the same to Antifa...