Thread: The Wuhan Conspiracy has been officially launched

Default The Wuhan Conspiracy has been officially launched

Tom Cotton has questions about this virus thing:

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

It's the 28 Days Later thesis!

His actual non-misrepresented point isn't totally insane, in that China does make/research bioweapons and vaccination development (annual flu vaccine production often starts cultivation in China after all). And they are a secretive dictatorship that wouldn't admit to a screw up.

But it's not really an avenue worth pursuing at this point.

This is on China for their absurd secrecy and refusal to accept certain types of international medical aid. Its an environment ripe for conspiracy theories - and hell there's a non-zero chance this particular theory could be true, though I personally doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Tom Cotton has questions about this virus thing:

It was launched a while ago. Unfortunately my father is big on this sort of thing and he was droning on and on to me about this idea two weeks ago.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    This is on China for their absurd secrecy and refusal to accept certain types of international medical aid.
    What? No, I'm pretty sure it's on the grown-ass man who chose to push a conspiracy theory to millions of Americans. I'm pretty sure Cotton can be considered to be accountable for his own deliberate actions. Stop talking about your legislators as if they're children or suffering from severe mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    It was launched a while ago. Unfortunately my father is big on this sort of thing and he was droning on and on to me about this idea two weeks ago.
    Oh yes the conspiracy theory has been there from the start, I just didn't expect to see it promoted by a prominent politician so soon. Gives the theory legitimacy that it wouldn't have had otherwise.

Cotton is a professional idiot. Which means we can expect a presidential run in 2024.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    What? No, I'm pretty sure it's on the grown-ass man who chose to push a conspiracy theory to millions of Americans. I'm pretty sure Cotton can be considered to be accountable for his own deliberate actions. Stop talking about your legislators as if they're children or suffering from severe mental illness.
    Defending China? Man I swear TDS has completely rotted your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Defending China? Man I swear TDS has completely rotted your brain.
    Please re-read what I wrote, you goddamn imbecile.