Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential election

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    But I Needed to Fact Check

Trump gave information to him and completely opposite information to us. THAT IS ALREADY FACT. Nothing to check.

Woodward is profiteering scum.
    I actually agree. Why didn't Woodward release these tapes back in March? He has the right to hold on to them to boost sales for his book, but that doesn't make it right.

I had no respect to lose for Trump, I have lost respect for Woodward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

An exceptionally rare instance I have to agree with Trump. Damn you Woodward.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Randy you might want to include some clarification on what it is you agree with. You know, like this...
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I can see and understand downplaying the threat to avoid panic. Not necessarily agree with it, it was probably still the wrong choice in this case, but I can understand it. . . provided he was also taking strong effective measures to manage the beginning pandemic. Which was signally lacking. If you're going to lie to the public, you need to at least TRY to do a good job in protecting them in aggregate from what you're lying about, since you're trying to hinder their ability to protect themselves at the individual level.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

I agree that if Woodward thought that Trump was being dangerous to public health and he had recorded evidence that the POTUS was lying, then he had a [moral] obligation to report that to save lives, rather than wait until he had a book to publish before doing so.

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

That everyone put a lot of stock in the polls and had egg on their face. (Except crazy enough, Ann Coulter and Michael Moore)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    That everyone put a lot of stock in the polls and had egg on their face. (Except crazy enough, Ann Coulter and Michael Moore)
    Which has precisely nothing to do with the fact that the president is a dangerously incompetent criminal and pathological liar who let many tens of thousands of people die.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

If you can read and don't have your head stuck up your own ass, you can read what Trump is quoted as saying to Woodward, and compare that to what he said to the public—as well as to what we knew and know about the pandemic; you will find that Trump did indeed go to great lengths to deceive the public about the pandemic. His words speak for themselves, and Fauci knows this as well. That is why it doesn't matter that he demurred when asked to admit outright that the president lied in such a way that it led to the deaths of tens of thousands of American deaths and historical damage to the economy. Use your brain you pathetic fucking dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    If you can read and don't have your head stuck up your own ass, you can read what Trump is quoted as saying to Woodward, and compare that to what he said to the public—as well as to what we knew and know about the pandemic; you will find that Trump did indeed go to great lengths to deceive the public about the pandemic. His words speak for themselves, and Fauci knows this as well. That is why it doesn't matter that he demurred when asked to admit outright that the president lied in such a way that it led to the deaths of tens of thousands of American deaths and historical damage to the economy. Use your brain you pathetic fucking dumbass.
    What advice did Fauci give to Trump that he didn't take? Trump was one of the first political leaders to actually act (China travel ban) in regards to Covid. And the loony left called him a racist and said it was perfectly fine to go out to eat and take part in parades. You are making an argument that Trump's rhetoric somehow caused the virus to be worse when each state/city had their own localized virus concerns and what happened there is directly up to the mayors and governors. Oh tell me again which states had the highest deaths per capita? Would that by New York? New Jersey?

What advice did Fauci give to Trump that he didn't take? Trump was one of the first political leaders to actually act (China travel ban) in regards to Covid. And the loony left called him a racist and said it was perfectly fine to go out to eat and take part in parades. You are making an argument that Trump's rhetoric somehow caused the virus to be worse when each state/city had their own localized virus concerns and what happened there is directly up to the mayors and governors. Oh tell me again which states had the highest deaths per capita? Would that by New York? New Jersey?
    Sorry man that was too much dull-witted bullshit for just one post. You really need to get your head out of your ass before your brain completely rots. Do you genuinely not understand the problem with a leader blatantly lying to the public and deliberately acting in a way that causes members of that public to die, eg. through sabotaging efforts to secure adequate stocks of supplies, sabotaging testing and sabotaging the efforts to contain the pandemic?

I mean, seriously, are you truly such a worthless shithead even in your meatlife that you have no compunctions about lying in such an disgusting manner, or being such a reckless vandal, or just being incompetent?

Remember when you said that people should be judged on the basis of their character? I don't think you'd particularly enjoy being judged on the basis of yours.

What advice did Fauci give to Trump that he didn't take?

Don't take hydroxychloroquine

Don't take hydroxychloroquine
    And would following that advice have changed the the amount of people who died by any significant factor?

(Also several other countries are still actively using this as part of their pandemic plan, so it isn't like America was alone in looking at this drug)

And would following that advice have changed the the amount of people who died by any significant factor?

(Also several other countries are still actively using this as part of their pandemic plan, so it isn't like America was alone in looking at this drug)
    Ah, so we're playing twenty questions now. The answer is Trump is delusional and incompetent. No amount of advice can change that.

Wait, is that for real? I knew Pence was afraid of women but that looks like a parody.

Ah, so we're playing twenty questions now. The answer is Trump is delusional and incompetent. No amount of advice can change that.
    "Which has precisely nothing to do with the fact that the president is a dangerously incompetent criminal and pathological liar who let many tens of thousands of people die." -Aimless

This is what I'm arguing, not Trump's general competency of lack of it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...mpter-question

You'd think this would be an easy question to answer...

"Which has precisely nothing to do with the fact that the president is a dangerously incompetent criminal and pathological liar who let many tens of thousands of people die." -Aimless

This is what I'm arguing, not Trump's general competency of lack of it.
    No, you are saying that Trump wasn't given the advice that could have saved thousands of lives. My response to such nonsense is that Trump doesn't take advice. He has told us this many times. He has a very big brain which gives him the only advice he is willing to act on.

A coordinated federal response based on science.

I wonder if Michiganders understand the feelings behind this song??

Trump Blares Fortunate Son to the Crowd....

I wonder if Michiganders understand the feelings behind this song??

Trump Blares Fortunate Son to the Crowd....
    I do. And it's a brilliant irony. Its perfect for Trump to play at his rally. Just perfect.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    I do. And it's a brilliant irony. Its perfect for Trump to play at his rally. Just perfect.
    I bet you don't live in Huron County.

The polls were off by 1.1%.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nton-5491.html
    Hope is the denial of reality

National Polls are beyond useless and matter exactly zero to the outcome, certain states swung more than 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Same rag that made up this story...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-at...ce-prize-trump

I swear 2020 is just the absurdity that keeps on giving.

Same rag that made up this story...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-at...ce-prize-trump

I swear 2020 is just the absurdity that keeps on giving.
    Lmao, the story originally published by one of the world's most highly regarded and thorough news sources—with an almost unbelievably strict information vetting process—has been confirmed by multiple major news orgs you pathetic fucking clown in response to that, you post what is basically some cretin writing about one person's reaction to some Norwegian weirdo who keeps nominating Trump for the peace prize along with a roundup of reactions from a bunch of b-list shitheads. Jfc do you never tire of showing your ass in every single thread? Have some fucking dignity man.

Lmao, the story originally published by one of the world's most highly regarded and thorough news sources—with an almost unbelievably strict information vetting process—has been confirmed by multiple major news orgs you pathetic fucking clown in response to that, you post what is basically some cretin writing about one person's reaction to some Norwegian weirdo who keeps nominating Trump for the peace prize along with a roundup of reactions from a bunch of b-list shitheads. Jfc do you never tire of showing your ass in every single thread? Have some fucking dignity man.
    Norwegian far right weirdo.

I wonder what it is about President Trump that makes him appeal to far right.

That rag has 0 sources on the record and now about a dozen people (including Trump hater Bolton) who say they never heard what the Atlantic is claiming Trump said. The Atlantic is a joke, its basically just Buzzfeed but even more partisan.

...The Atlantic is a joke, its basically just Buzzfeed but even more partisan.
    The Atlantic is slightly left of center whereas Buzzfeed is far left of center so...you are a liar.

https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-ratings