Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1140

Thread: 2020 US Presidential election

This is some excellent trolling. The Texas AG offered $1million for evidence of voter fraud. The Pennsylvania AG has found a couple of cases of fraud by Trump voters and is claiming the money

https://t.co/9zWSO8EJDb
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    This is some excellent trolling. The Texas AG offered $1million for evidence of voter fraud. The Pennsylvania AG has found a couple of cases of fraud by Trump voters and is claiming the money

https://t.co/9zWSO8EJDb
    That is somewhat beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN294108

So...if we no longer hold our own accountable, why would allied countries continue to turn over our bad seeds back to us?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Didn't you guys give as one of the reasons not to join the ICC that you have well functioning justice system to deal with war criminals? Guess again!

The pardons were strongly criticised by many in the United States. General David Petraeus and Ryan Crocker, respectively commander of U.S. forces and U.S. ambassador in Iraq at the time of the incident, called Trump’s pardons “hugely damaging, an action that tells the world that Americans abroad can commit the most heinous crimes with impunity”.
    I think for those supporting this, that was the point.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

So most GOP congressmen are eager to try to overturn the results of a democratic election by any means necessary. Imagine if they'd held both chambers with a democratic president elect incoming. Pathetic little fuckers.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Exciting development:

ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Yeah, but we're living in The Matrix, Thru the Looking Glass, via The Black Mirror -- in accordance with the GOP's intransigence and denial -- where everything is upside down and backward, and the Truth is Fake News. USA #1!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ive-key-points

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry,” Trump said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.” He later pleaded: “So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”
    Stop the steal!
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Just play the full recording in the background and enjoy. It's truly remarkable. There's no way he didn't try this with officials in other states, and they need to testify before congress re. those phonecalls. The people on his end are arguably accessories to a crime and should be made to testify. It would be beyond fucked up to let this slide.

It is amazing to see that the local officials appear to have more integrity than, say US congressmen and senators. Before all of this, I would have expected the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    It is amazing to see that the local officials appear to have more integrity than, say US congressmen and senators. Before all of this, I would have expected the opposite.

I meant it more as a criticism of the congressmen, senators, etc., I'm not especially impressed by the Georgia secretary of state doing his actual job.

For some reason Breitbart didn't feel this phone call was important enough to feature on the Election Challenge page. Not trending enough.

What they did have was: "Perdue Rips GA Secretary of State for Leaked Audio — ‘Disgusting’". No link of course, because .... why would you?

“I didn’t hear anything in that tape that the president hasn’t already said for weeks now since the November election calling for some sort of investigation, some sort of resolution to the improprieties and the irregularities that we now see happened in November here in Georgia,” he asserted.
    So, giving Sir Perdue the benefit of doubt, Trump has been saying for weeks he wants the swing states to 'find' some Trump votes. Since he didn't hear anything in that tape that the president haven't said for weeks.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

this guy won an election:

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Would you subject yourself to the mortal humiliation of being clowned in front of the whole world? It might be legit bad for his health.

Did so many people vote for Trump beacuse they love him, or was it because they simply wouldn't ever vote Democrat anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by gogobongopop View Post
    Did so many people vote for Trump beacuse they love him, or was it because they simply wouldn't ever vote Democrat anyway?
    It's a cult of personality. A lot of them love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Would you subject yourself to the mortal humiliation of being clowned in front of the whole world? It might be legit bad for his health.
    You know that Biden is more classy than that - if anything, this is going to give him permission to attack him harshly when he otherwise would have had to refrain. You also know that I want things that are bad for Trump's health.

So he's going to be impeached again?
    Congratulations America

Sounds like he probably will, but probably won't be removed by the senate again. But maybe some of the senators had some time for introspection while they were hiding from Trump's armed insurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    You know that Biden is more classy than that - if anything, this is going to give him permission to attack him harshly when he otherwise would have had to refrain. You also know that I want things that are bad for Trump's health.
    Granted, but I want those things to be in the form of jail and destitution just being there would be humiliating enough to cause a medical emergency. It would be like the 2011 WHCD times a million. I can see why he might not be inclined to go more worried about the event being attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by gogobongopop View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Granted, but I want those things to be in the form of jail and destitution just being there would be humiliating enough to cause a medical emergency. It would be like the 2011 WHCD times a million. I can see why he might not be inclined to go more worried about the event being attacked.
    That wouldn't be the case if he weren't such a crybaby about losing the election.

Security's going to probably be crazy there, just in case his brownshirts make another try at rebellion.

Trump's Twitter account has now finally been suspended, along with a large number of prominent Q-affiliated accounts. Rudy's account remains active most likely because his butt is still assisting the feds in their various investigations.

I'm kinda curious what will happen now. Twitter was no doubt a vent and distraction for the orange dumbass. So what will he turn his attention to now?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I'm kinda curious what will happen now. Twitter was no doubt a vent and distraction for the orange dumbass. So what will he turn his attention to now?
    He's joined Parler.

I gotta tell you guys they really brought it for the final act: