Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential election

There's a new high profile endorsement for Trump.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban...raw-us-troops/

"We believe that Trump is going to win the upcoming election because he has proved himself a politician who accomplished all the major promises he had made to American people, although he might have missed some small things [yeah, about 215,000 of 'em], but did accomplish the bigger promises, so it is possible that the U.S. people who experienced deceptions in the past will once again trust Trump for his decisive actions."

@Rand, yeah, that was good.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

I feel like this might be a shithole country, no offense

Definitely an asshole country.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Takes me fifteen minutes to vote. Of those, 12 minutes are due to me walking to the polling station and back.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Never taken me longer than that either. Last election spent about as long getting my daughter into her pram so we could push her to the polling station as it took at the station itself.

Longest queue I've ever had was ~5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Hail Satan?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

There she is.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Never taken me longer than that either. Last election spent about as long getting my daughter into her pram so we could push her to the polling station as it took at the station itself.

Longest queue I've ever had was ~5 minutes.
    Takes me about 15 minutes, usually. But I'm white and live in suburbia. Those long lines are racism in action.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Takes me about 15 minutes, usually. But I'm white and live in suburbia. Those long lines are racism in action.

It shouldn't be legal. Every polling station should have the same number of voters assigned to it.

Some of these queues seem to have more people in them than my polling station would have assigned to it if literally every voter turned up at the exact same time.

After Googling it the maximum number of voters per polling station here is 2,500 voters (most are less, that's the maximum) with polling stations open from 7am to 10pm on polling day.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

This loser is just so fucking weak—as a person—that it's honestly just sad:

He's a worthless troll.

Anyone who votes for him is too.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/media...ded/index.html

LOL and they wanted this clown to moderate the debate?

Interesting to see you engaging in cancel culture.

He's a worthless troll.

Anyone who votes for him is too.
    Ouch, at least mister Biden has thousands and thousands of imprisoned negroes on his belt, he's not a "worthless" troll!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Looks like qanon can be added to the list of crazies trump has officially endorsed.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Interesting to see you engaging in cancel culture.
    That's your take? Every single moderator has been a Democrat/left leaning, but that's a-ok right? Because results are more important than process to you loonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    That's your take? Every single moderator has been a Democrat/left leaning, but that's a-ok right? Because results are more important than process to you loonies.
    That Tweet doesn't show him as being Democrat or left leaning.

Under attack from the President he meant to message a Republican not a Democrat about it. Or are you so far gone around the bend that Scaramucci is a left leaning Democrat?

That Tweet doesn't show him as being Democrat or left leaning.

Under attack from the President he meant to message a Republican not a Democrat about it. Or are you so far gone around the bend that Scaramucci is a left leaning Democrat?
    Scully is the left leaning Democrat, the actual moderator.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/media...ded/index.html

LOL and they wanted this clown to moderate the debate?
    "Guys! Guys! I might be supporting a corrupt lying piece of shithead for president, but look at this moderator!

Heh uhm ... LOL!"
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Scully is the left leaning Democrat, the actual moderator.
    Your evidence he is a left leaning Democrat is that while being trolled by the President he reached out to a very right wing Republican?

Errrr right ...

Yes, the left cares more about results than process, which is why the right is happy to disregard any resemblance of the process when it comes to appointing judges..
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Your evidence he is a left leaning Democrat is that while being trolled by the President he reached out to a very right wing Republican?

Errrr right ...
    Do you know anything about Scully? Go take 15 seconds and come back and say he's not left leaning.

No thanks. I'm sure you think McCain and Romney were left wing.

Think it's important to fully appreciate what a weirdly creepy dude this fuckwit is:

https://www.businessinsider.com/unpr...plained-2019-7

They aren't proven but they aren't disproven either. And it is pretty clear that Omar doesn't think highly of America as it exists now.

https://www.businessinsider.com/unpr...plained-2019-7

They aren't proven but they aren't disproven either. And it is pretty clear that Omar doesn't think highly of America as it exists now.
    When are you going to stop raping your neighbor's kids?

I mean sure, its not proven yet, but its not disproven either.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I really wish people would start suing this idiot for slander/libel.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Chris Wallace is from Fox News, which is definitely NOT left-leaning. And it's pretty rich to see you whine about *process*, given what the GOP has been doing collectively to trash procedural norms, and even ignore state voting laws. (see CA and "official" ballot drop-boxes)