Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential election

Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

It's not that hard to convince the Lewks of this world.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

to think that if it weren't for tucker carlson's carelessness they could have stopped hunter biden from becoming president
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

For theoretically being such a racist its kind of amazing how many black musicians vibe with Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...an/6080068002/

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    For theoretically being such a racist its kind of amazing how many black musicians vibe with Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...an/6080068002/
    Bro, instead of trying to destroy the kids lingo like you aren't one of the olds, maybe read the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Bro, instead of trying to destroy the kids lingo like you aren't one of the olds, maybe read the article.
    Reading is a liberal plot, it makes you learn things. Where we come from, we don't take kindly to learned folk.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

It's just such a weird thing to highlight. It only draws more attention to the extraordinarily low appeal Trump holds for black voters.

I'm not normally a fan of "luvvies" or "a jump to the left", but love Rocky Horror and Jack Black rocks (literally). This is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Grimm.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...against-trump/

Almost 63 million people voted for Donald Trump in 2016, but in 1983, more than 106 million people watched the last episode of “M.A.S.H.” So, it seems that by this president’s standard, I’m a bigger deal than he is.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

This dumb fucking crybaby is such a shithead:

Protesters blocking traffic again.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/01/u...ork/index.html
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Been wondering about those morons. What exactly are they protesting? That the world (accurately) sees them as shitheads?

Don't think they're protests. They're just obnoxious monkeys braying in support of their chief obnoxious monkey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Been wondering about those morons. What exactly are they protesting? That the world (accurately) sees them as shitheads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Don't think they're protests. They're just obnoxious monkeys braying in support of their chief obnoxious monkey.
    Quite, they're just being obnoxious.

I used the term protesters because of our resident obnoxious monkey who always complain about protesters blocking traffic. Not that he'll comment on this. He'll say nothing, or something incredibly witty instead.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Trump & the Coronavirus: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Dicks love Trump, Karens are gonna fire the manager

Twitter is going to have to find a new name to mock. Surely Karen has to be rehabilitated after that?

Comically conservative judge in Texas drive-through voting case rules against GOP based on plaintiff's lack of standing. Ballots already cast at those locations will (probably?) not be invalidated. Leaves door open for future litigation over any ballots that might be cast at those locations tomorrow, because of course.

The judge was quite scathing in his response. Says that he can't rule on the issue as the Plaintiffs lack standing but if he could rule then he would have ruled against the Plaintiffs. Not a chance it will be touched by the appeal courts. What a pathetic attempt at a case.

Truly fascinating thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    The judge was quite scathing in his response. Says that he can't rule on the issue as the Plaintiffs lack standing but if he could rule then he would have ruled against the Plaintiffs.
    Still trying to find the ruling, but, afaict, that only concerned the ballots that had already been cast. He appears to have explicitly stated that, had the plaintiffs had standing, he would have stopped voting at drive-through polling stations tomorrow—and he appears to have asked that votes at these locations be clearly recorded as such, presumably because it might soon become necessary to be able to identify those specific votes.

What I don't understand is that it takes longer to count votes today than it took 40 years ago.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    What I don't understand is that it takes longer to count votes today than it took 40 years ago.
    93 million more people of voting age, presumably not a commensurate expansion of resources & infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post

We had one of those motor-rallies here two weeks ago. My current apartment faces one of the main thoroughfares they were using and the constant honking drove me nuts. And seriously disturbed my poor cat. My understanding is that over the course of the day they caused at least three accidents. But hey, at least they practiced social distancing, right?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Still trying to find the ruling, but, afaict, that only concerned the ballots that had already been cast. He appears to have explicitly stated that, had the plaintiffs had standing, he would have stopped voting at drive-through polling stations tomorrow—and he appears to have asked that votes at these locations be clearly recorded as such, presumably because it might soon become necessary to be able to identify those specific votes.
    He's said that he recognises that whoever loses the case has the right to appeal above him and he can't prejudge what will happen if that happens. It was as comprehensive a defeat for the GOP as could be hoped for.

As if it wasn't already clear that the right doesn't really care for much apart from making dem libruls cry, just listen to Don Jr.

Trump Jr tells supporters to 'make liberals cry again!'

Throughout the election, many of President Trump's children have been out on the campaign trail in support of their father.

At a rally yesterday in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the president was joined on stage by his eldest son, Don Jr.

Speaking to crowds of supporters, the younger Trump took shots at Joe Biden and the "mainstream media," and called on people to vote.

“We need you to get out and bring your friends to vote tomorrow, and when we do, we can not only keep making America great again, but we can make liberals cry again!” he shouted. “Get out there and do it, Wisconsin! Get out there and do it!”

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.