Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential election

He's the reality TV president and everything is a photo-op. Should have planned ahead and autographed rolls of paper towels, then thrown them to adoring fans (carefully selected by his advance team). haha

On a more serious note, the ad from Neumann (former Asst. Sec. for Counterterrorism and Threat Prevention) was indeed brutal, but probably too late to make a difference. (?) Her target audience *should* be the enablers who still work in the Trump administration, and the RNC that wants to get him re-elected.

Oh yeah, and the White Evangelical crowd that's only Pro-Life when it comes to abortion.

centerism.jpg
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

`
    Kamala Harris, sitting on the fence...
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Isn't that just because if the records are released pending the appeal, that makes the appeal useless since you can't un-release the records? And therefore it'd be irreparable.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Yes that's the meaning of the phrase. Can't put the genie back in the bottle.
    This is an explanation for why it would be irreparable, but not an explanation of why it would cause sufficiently great harm to merit injunctive relief.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Republicans are liars. That is the essence of their character.
    It was all a lie, and everybody knew.

Those who don't know it yet are living in the state of Denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

All right guys don't listen to the clips from Trump's presser unless you wanna die of fremdschämen. This guy is such a sad fucking clown it's not even funny

The Germans have the best words, but that was a new one to me. What a great word.

Kind of curious and concerned what presser you're talking about now.

Biden's answer is so very, very good. Even when he expresses disappointment, the answer as a whole radiates empathy—and that empathy turns this comment on something sad and gross into a positive experience for anyone listening.

The Germans have the best words, but that was a new one to me. What a great word.

Kind of curious and concerned what presser you're talking about now.
    Don't say I didn't warn you.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1301996448771461122

This pathetic fucking tool is trying to make something of Biden's disinterest in wasting time on them when visiting his dead son's grave:

He gave the tool who shouted across the graveyard a cheery wave too. Very polite by Biden.

Looks like Lewk was right about the protests sinking the Biden campaign:

Biden is polling in the lead nationally on the topic of law and order.

Which makes sense when Trump is the one presiding over law and order issues.

Mmhmmm if this were the case the Democrats wouldn't be pulling back from being pro-riot. I'm not always right but I think the election is going to be vastly different from others. The change in how people are voting combined with the absolute crazy extremism now front and center in front of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Mmhmmm if this were the case the Democrats wouldn't be pulling back from being pro-riot. I'm not always right but I think the election is going to be vastly different from others. The change in how people are voting combined with the absolute crazy extremism now front and center in front of everyone.
    You're just not very bright. Take the L you clown, you've embarrassed yourself enough for one week.

You're just not very bright. Take the L you clown, you've embarrassed yourself enough for one week.
    I went back through the Clinton thread - found this little gem the day for the election.

"Rather depressing and tragic that this time tomorrow Clinton will be President-elect to be the 45th POTUS and I still barely have a clue what she stands for other than "I'm not a deranged orange lunatic".

Hopefully she gets a landslide victory as that's enough to win, but what a waste of an election cycle that the GOP has thrown away." -RB

Less than 60 days and things are still fluid but there is definite push-back on the rioting as a big loser for Democrats. The question is what can Biden do to show that he is tough and will crack down on lawlessness while not alienating the people he's consistently insulted?

It is remarkable how dumb you are, still harping on about straw men that are no doubt hot shit in whatever Facebook group for shitheads it is that you spend your online time, but that are just unbelievably silly out in the real world. You predicted a swift and substantial shift in polling in Trump's favor as a result of the protests; no such shift has materialized in the time frame in which you expected it to. The reason is that most people don't have their heads stuck up their asses like you do.

I see RandBlade is all over the place again. Here he's supporting Biden, in the Brexit thread he's supporting policies that are wholeheartedly rejected by Biden.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    I see RandBlade is all over the place again. Here he's supporting Biden, in the Brexit thread he's supporting policies that are wholeheartedly rejected by Biden.
    Don't worry, parliament can pass an act to make Biden accept those policies.

Strongly recommend everyone read this article in its entirety, and then reflect on the rhetorical question from our resident moron about what Trump was doing that other presidents wouldn't have done:

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    In fairness, what is good for the UK is not necessarily good for the US and vice versa.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

It's difficult to fathom just how stupid his defenders are.
    It's difficult to defend Woodward keeping this a secret between him and Trump until now.

Why didn't Woodward tell us Trump lied to us at the time that Trump lied to us??

Woodward is no less scum than is Trump.

But I Needed to Fact Check

Trump gave information to him and completely opposite information to us. THAT IS ALREADY FACT. Nothing to check.

Woodward is profiteering scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    What are you saying, you halfwit? That your president lied in such a way that it killed at least tens of thousands of people, but your ilk are dumb and/or venal enough to vote for him anyway? Do you think it's news to anyone that there are a lot dull-witted shitheads like you in the US who have their heads stuck up their asses? Like, mate, we know how dumb you are. You don't have to keep reminding us by showing your ass like a clown every single day.