Thread: Racist San Francisco

Default Racist San Francisco

https://abc7news.com/5964588/

"SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Disturbing video showing an elderly man collecting cans in San Francisco's Bayview neighborhood and then being assaulted and reduced to tears is gaining attention around the world.

The video, originally posted to Instagram over the weekend, has since been deleted by the user but has been re-posted by others.

Since being re-posted, it has received hundreds of thousands of views and comments calling for help."

An actual hate crime for once. The disturbing amount of black on Asian violence and racism is an ugly mark for America.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    An actual hate crime for once. The disturbing amount of black on Asian violence and racism is an ugly mark for America.
    Ditto for MAGA trolls like Lewk.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Ditto for MAGA trolls like Lewk.
    I've see a few racist posts from MAGA identified folks recently (Coronoavirus crap mostly) but I have yet to see a theft and attempted assault on the streets directed towards Asian folks by them.

Thanks, Breitbart bot.
    Hope is the denial of reality

This story was from an ABC affiliate.

There are racists everywhere, Lewk. The desire is to make them an ever-shrinking minority of the general population. They're in SF, they're in your church. There are John Birch Society members in SF too, just like there are bonafide Communist Party USA members in rural Texas.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    There are racists everywhere, Lewk. The desire is to make them an ever-shrinking minority of the general population. They're in SF, they're in your church. There are John Birch Society members in SF too, just like there are bonafide Communist Party USA members in rural Texas.
    Racists are in a lot of places - however if liberals claim to have the solution to racism one would expect liberal bastions like SF to be the least racist. And yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Racists are in a lot of places - however if liberals claim to have the solution to racism one would expect liberal bastions like SF to be the least racist. And yet here we are.
    Not necessarily but more importantly, how exactly does a single point of data allow you to make any kind of comparison using the word "least"? The only possible data sets are 1 (totally racist) and 0 (no racism at all). And you just acknowledged that racists are everywhere so with only that degree of data everywhere would, by definition, be totally racist. Stop being such a useless troll.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"