Thread: covid-19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    "I wanted to always play it down, I still like playing it down, because I want to win the re-elections no matter what and screw the lives of those disgusting people supporting me"
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    "I wanted to always play it down, I still like playing it down, because I want to win the re-elections no matter what and screw the lives of those disgusting people supporting me"
    The price of a conservative SCOTUS justice has gone up a LOT, lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    The price of a conservative SCOTUS justice has gone up a LOT, lately.
    Trump Republicans are betting that seniors don't notice they're considered "nobody", that military vets are "suckers and losers", that "essential workers" are expendable, or that medical science is a HOAX created by the left wing lib'rul cabal/Deep State. If their main source of information is Fox & Friends and Facebook groups, that's not an unreasonable assumption. OMG we are so screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Trump Republicans are betting that seniors don't notice they're considered "nobody", that military vets are "suckers and losers", that "essential workers" are expendable, or that medical science is a HOAX created by the left wing lib'rul cabal/Deep State. If their main source of information is Fox & Friends and Facebook groups, that's not an unreasonable assumption. OMG we are so screwed.

Take a deep breath, relax...it'll only last another 8 years.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

The Christians who have to square supporting Trump in their head. The Party of Family Values squaring in their head supporting the Triple Married Adulterer in Chief.

But at least he's not a Muslim Terrorist Supporter like Obama was
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

The Christians who have to square supporting Trump in their head.
    Soo easy. He is against abortion.

The Party of Family Values squaring in their head supporting the Triple Married Adulterer in Chief.
    Come on. At least he didn't get a blow job in the oval office from an impressionable young intern.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

The Christians who have to square supporting Trump in their head. The Party of Family Values squaring in their head supporting the Triple Married Adulterer in Chief.
    Easy. "The Lord works in mysterious ways." The Bible is chock full of God using unlikely people for whatever plan.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

But at least he's not a Muslim Terrorist Supporter like Obama was
    White pro-Trump Evangelicals aren't really Christians in any meaningful sense. If God were real, he'd shit on them