Thread: Happy Mother's Day

Default Happy Mother's Day

I know the date is different in different countries but today is Mother's Day in the UK. For the first time ever I won't be seeing my mum or Nannas due to the virus. Hope everyone has the best day they are able to under the circumstances and even if it's not Mother's Day where you live then still wishing all mums a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

US Mother's Day isn't until May....and I hope it won't take that long before I can hug and kiss my kids again.

We've always joked that it was a Hallmark Holiday, and that appreciating moms should be year-round, but this year it's different.

I think it would have to be July plus to be honest to have a chance. I'll be speaking to mine via a Messenger video chat. My parents are locked down in France currently.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

It's a hard time, but try to appreciate your own kids and their mother, and keep them safe.

Having a good day, had planned to take my wife out but Nando's deliver now so quarantine isn't all that bad.