Thread: Death Penalty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Death Penalty

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indiana-p...183600968.html

"An Indiana man charged with murdering a U.S. postal worker this week admitted he confronted her because his mail delivery had been suspended due to his “aggressive dog,” prosecutors said.

Tony Cushingberry-Mays, 21, was charged with second-degree murder, assaulting a federal employee, and discharging a firearm during a crime for the death of Angela Summers, a 45-year-old postal worker who was gunned down Monday afternoon during her mail delivery route in east Indianapolis, according to the United States District Court of Southern Indiana.

The mother-of-one, who had joined the U.S. Postal Service in 2018, died in the hospital. "

There are problems with the death penalty - namely that sometimes an innocent person ends up on death row. But when doubt is 100% not in question - can anyone say this person deserves to live? They are useless, completely and utterly worthless to anyone and everyone. Little bitch was upset that he didn't get his government handout so he shot a productive member of society who didn't have his damn check. Useless garbage needs to go headfirst into a trash compactor.

What a pathetic little man you are. Of all the things a person might choose to think or write about at a time like this, you choose to talk about how someone should be killed. It's weird man. This is weird fap. I'm just sayin'.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Wait, is he black? He's black isn't he. I can sense it from your fapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Wait, is he black? He's black isn't he. I can sense it from your fapping.
    As always you bring race into it - how typical of a leftist. Stop looking at skin color and start judging people by the content of their character you racist bigot.

waaaahhh!!!
    how typical of a leftist
    Stop looking at skin color
    start judging people by the content of their character
    you racist bigot

As it so happens, I do judge people by the content of their character; that's the reason why I—like everyone with a brain and a heart that you've ever interacted with in your useless, pathetic life—look down on you, with contempt, as if you were a particularly stupid human trashbag. You might think that reflects poorly on my own character, but does a stupid trashbag really get to have an opinion about such things? I don't think so, Lewk—I really don't.

You and I both know how you found that story and why you're posting it. Not only that, but we both also know you take pride in your racism—you just don't dare do so overtly on this particular forum. Now, you may sputter with indignation at being caught out—again—but, at the end of the day, you're still the racist weirdo who faps over death and suffering.

Wanting to throw someone into a trash compactor? You realize how fucking weird that is, right? Do you expect to be treated with respect when you say things like that? Do you expect people to pretend you're not a dysfunctional man-child? You may have been successful in surrounding yourself, in your meatlife, with people who're as stupid as you are—or who neither love nor respect nor trust you enough to tell you how fucked-up you've become over the years—but I have no compunctions about treating you the way you deserve to be treated, you creepy little bitch. Act like a human being—or get used to being treated like garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post

You and I both know how you found that story and why you're posting it. Not only that, but we both also know you take pride in your racism—you just don't dare do so overtly on this particular forum.
    Literally on one of the five stories of on the first panel of yahoo news.