Thread: A pity the 4th survived

Default A pity the 4th survived

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...photo-16796018

"Randy Torres was a 18-year-old Hispanic man who died January 19 from gunshot wounds at 7041 Sherman Street, Houston.

Jonathan Flores was a 24-year-old Hispanic man who died January 19 from a gunshot wound at 7041 Sherman Street, Houston.

Joseph Montoya was a 20-year-old Hispanic man who died January 19 from multiple gunshot wounds at 7041 Sherman Street, Houston.

Three men are dead and a fourth was injured after an East End homeowner opened fire in self defense during an apparent home invasion early Saturday, authorities said.

Shortly before 1 a.m., police said, four suspects forced their way into a home on Sherman near 71st, triggering a shootout that left scores of yellow police evidence markers in the street."

Three out of four isn't bad though.

Is it a pity these two murderers survived? https://www.ajc.com/news/local/watch...9HrndjyWYjB2L/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Again, this death fetish is creepy, although perhaps understandable in people who are useless and unloved.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

guns guns guns - yeee haaa

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Again, this death fetish is creepy, although perhaps understandable in people who are useless and unloved.
    He only wants minorities to die. Not good old white boys.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    He only wants minorities to die. Not good old white boys.
    I'm good with robbers of any ethnicity dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I'm good with robbers of any ethnicity dying.
    But not murderers. Robbers should be killed but murderers should get away with it.

That's why he wasn't screaming his head off about those two killing the security guard for enforcing social distancing. That and the fact that the shooters were white because race very clearly plays a role for him.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    That's why he wasn't screaming his head off about those two killing the security guard for enforcing social distancing. That and the fact that the shooters were white because race very clearly plays a role for him.
    You're not talking about the Michigan shooting are you?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    guns guns guns - yeee haaa

Love that emoji How do I get it?