Thread: The Clown Circus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tbh, I think the term Middle East is so imprecise that it should not be used at all. No matter how you try to define it, you're going have to end up with a definition that either exclude countries dead smack in the middle or excluded for arbitrary reasons.

I do indeed think that in Europe even though east Asians are the first thing people think of when they hear Asian, but that the vast majority will include south Asians as well.
    Congratulations America

Meanwhile, the circus continues. Calls for Cummings to quit have intensified, with some Tory backbenches joining those calls.

The government plasters messages like the below all over both general and social media over this long weekend, and it has become a joke, ripe with hypocrisy. The message is clear: you are instructed to do the below, unless you are a Tory minister.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.