Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 457

Thread: US protests against police violence

  1. #1

    Default US protests against police violence

    Thought it might be better to have a dedicated thread for both the protests and for the upcoming trials.

    Think it's difficult to fully appreciate the complex impact that George Floyd's murder has had on communities all over the US. Unexpected reactions everywhere—and not just in a negative sense.

    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  2. #2
    Nevertheless, there's a broad streak of fascist brutality running right through American law enforcement culture. It's not because they're uneducated, or stupid, or confused—these people have been socialized into a deliberately cultivated culture of dehumanization and violent authoritarianism. It has no place in a decent, democratic society. Decent people can't see these actions and not shake their head in disgust:

    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  3. #3
    Sticks and stones take a toll on me but they aren't your strongest weaponry
    You can take your shots but you'd best prepare, I can see smoke rising in the air
    Every move has a counteract, to turn the tides with a planned attack
    You push me down and the rest will rise but first I'm singing a battle cry

  4. #4
    I wish people would not conflate protest, rioting and terrorism.

    There are some people peacefully protesting - they shouldn't be harmed.

    There are some people rioting and looting for opportunistic self gain - they should be treated like the vandals and thieves they are.

    There are some people attempting to overthrow public order for the purpose of violent revolution - those should be dealt like the terrorists they are.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuZ-_yiyndA&feature

    Play STUPID games. Win STUPID prizes.

    Special request guys - please share what happened to Reginald Denny on your Facebooks, Tiktoks, message boards whatever. Make sure everyone is familiar with what happened.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

    Antoine Miller climbed up and opened the truck door, giving an unidentified man the chance to pull Denny out and throw him on the ground. Henry Watson stood on Denny's neck to hold him down as a group of men surrounded him and Anthony Brown kicked him in the abdomen. Miller searched Denny's back pockets before climbing into the truck and running off with a stolen bag. As Watson walked away, two other unidentified men joined in the attack: one hurled a five-pound oxygenator stolen from Larry Tarvin's truck at Denny's head, and the other kicked him and hit him with a claw hammer. As Denny tried to stand up, Damian Williams threw a piece of brick at the side of his head, which knocked him unconscious.[2] Williams pointed and laughed at Denny, did a victory dance in the road, and flashed gang signs at news helicopters, including that of Robert Tur and his wife, Marika Gerrard, who were televising the events live from above. Brown joined Williams in flashing gang signs and spat on Denny. One man stood over him, filming Denny as he lay bleeding on the ground but did not try to help him.[3]

    If you are a truck driver of any kind please remember if you are surrounded by rioters they will try to kill you, don't let your door open and don't stop your vehicle for ANY reason.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I wish people would not conflate protest, rioting and terrorism.

    There are some people peacefully protesting - they shouldn't be harmed.

    There are some people rioting and looting for opportunistic self gain - they should be treated like the vandals and thieves they are.

    There are some people attempting to overthrow public order for the purpose of violent revolution - those should be dealt like the terrorists they are.
    Lmao, go crawl back under your rock until you're ready to object to police attacking members of the press, you slimy little bootlicker.

    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  8. #8
    Cops continue to target journalists:

    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  9. #9
    Which is more scummy: China in Hong Kong, or the USA in the USA? Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  11. #11
    Good cops exist in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Which is more scummy: China in Hong Kong, or the USA in the USA? Discuss.

    The USA is an embarrassment. We are failing on so many levels, disasters within disasters. American Exceptionalism is a myth.

    SSDD = Same Shit Different Decade.


  13. #13
    Chicago police attacked by violent rioters.

    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...77271865987072

    Burning McDonald's and destroy reastaurant jobs is a weird way to fight racism.



    Terrorizing fellow citizens and burning people's streets is a weird way to fight racism.

    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

  14. #14
    Wouldn't it be great if police protected civil rights as vigorously as they protect *private* property?

  15. #15

  16. #16
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/accuse...ucated-lawyer/

    Ivy league educated and throwing incendiaries? Bro that's terrorism charges. Time for 4chan to start spreading rumors of his child diddling ways so when he goes upstate he'll have an extra special time.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/accuse...ucated-lawyer/

    Ivy league educated and throwing incendiaries? Bro that's terrorism charges. Time for 4chan to start spreading rumors of his child diddling ways so when he goes upstate he'll have an extra special time.
    You are genuinely the weirdest little fucker I've ever known. I can't imagine anyone in your life has any respect for you.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    You are genuinely the weirdest little fucker I've ever known. I can't imagine anyone in your life has any respect for you.
    As is usual you'll defend terrorism as long as it is done by liberals.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    As is usual you'll defend terrorism as long as it is done by liberals.
    No you fucking moron, what I will do is point out how fucking weird it is to want a group of racist incel misfits to spread extremely dangerous lies about people who have been accused of some unrelated crime. Like I have said before, you're a weird and stupid little man, and you have no character to speak of.
    Last edited by Aimless; 06-01-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  20. #20
    Police attacks on journalists continue:

    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    No you fucking moron, what I will do is point out how fucking weird it is to want a group of racist incel misfits to spread extremely dangerous lies about people who have been accused of some unrelated crime. Like I have said before, you're a weird and stupid little man, and you have no character to speak of.
    He's a terrorist, why wouldn't we want to ensure the full consequence of his actions. I don't want him to leave prison without being utterly broken mind and body.

  22. #22
    What is happening in USA is 4th and 5th generation warfare. 4GW and 5GW.
    You are being used. There are intel contractors manipulating you to play a role in a civil war.
    Contractors did the same in other nations that had coups.
    US government has to defend itself in this war.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ar81 View Post
    What is happening in USA is 4th and 5th generation warfare. 4GW and 5GW.
    You are being used. There are intel contractors manipulating you to play a role in a civil war.
    Contractors did the same in other nations that had coups.
    US government has to defend itself in this war.
    Not sure about all that. But America needs to act with more decisiveness.

    1. End bail system during the crisis. Get arrested, fucking rot.

    2. Relax ROE for police.

    3. Institute harsh new sentencing for riots. You throw that rock, eat 20 in prison bitch.

    4. Police should announce they will not arrest, detain or prosecute any store owner or homeowner who kills while they or their property are under assault.

    5. After all this is over - prosecute everyone to the full extent of the law. Maximum sentencing. Change venue of trials to rural America so no bias among the jury.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    No you fucking moron, what I will do is point out how fucking weird it is to want a group of racist incel misfits to spread extremely dangerous lies about people who have been accused of some unrelated crime. Like I have said before, you're a weird and stupid little man, and you have no character to speak of.
    One has to remember, this is Lewk. Rioting poses a threat to property. That makes it the most heinous of crimes, far worse than minor crimes like murder.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Not sure about all that. But America needs to act with more decisiveness.

    1. End bail system during the crisis. Get arrested, fucking rot.

    2. Relax ROE for police.

    3. Institute harsh new sentencing for riots. You throw that rock, eat 20 in prison bitch.

    4. Police should announce they will not arrest, detain or prosecute any store owner or homeowner who kills while they or their property are under assault.

    5. After all this is over - prosecute everyone to the full extent of the law. Maximum sentencing. Change venue of trials to rural America so no bias among the jury.
    Funny how you were not calling for lynchers to be arrested without bail recently. Maybe those whose property was destroyed had committed a crime years ago which means they were surely asking for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  26. #26
    If anyone wants to see how different these protests are being treated compared to the WhiteQaeda protests over haircuts, look into how many white people were charged with unlawful assembly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Change venue of trials to rural America so no bias among the jury.
    Today's daily racist remark brought to you by none other than Lewk, our resident dumbass.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    He's a terrorist, why wouldn't we want to ensure the full consequence of his actions. I don't want him to leave prison without being utterly broken mind and body.
    Lmao you ignorant shithead, the "full consequence of his actions" as you put it is the punishment that will be set if he's tried and found guilty. Nobody gives a fuck what you want, you have no real power except over whatever poor victims you're able to terrorize in your immediate vicinity to compensate for your sense of impotence and worthlessness. You remember when I told you people shit on you on the basis of your character? Well, this sort of thing—where you show a sense of kinship with useless fucking groypers, and call for the dissemination of lies in the pathetic hope that it may bring about some additional extrajudicial punishment—is what I was talking about. You have no principles, and no character, and—afaict—nothing of genuine value to contribute to society. You might think your lack of character and principles makes you a hardass, but it really just shows you to be a cretin unworthy of respect and serious consideration.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Not sure about all that. But America needs to act with more decisiveness.

    1. End bail system during the crisis. Get arrested, fucking rot.

    2. Relax ROE for police.

    3. Institute harsh new sentencing for riots. You throw that rock, eat 20 in prison bitch.

    4. Police should announce they will not arrest, detain or prosecute any store owner or homeowner who kills while they or their property are under assault.

    5. After all this is over - prosecute everyone to the full extent of the law. Maximum sentencing. Change venue of trials to rural America so no bias among the jury.
    Hahaha, you really are an idiot aren't you
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    If anyone wants to see how different these protests are being treated compared to the WhiteQaeda protests over haircuts, look into how many white people were charged with unlawful assembly.




    Today's daily racist remark brought to you by none other than Lewk, our resident dumbass.
    I'm sorry what buildings were burned during the "white people" people protests? Stores looted? People killed?

  30. #30
    Police are subjecting peaceful protesters and journalists to violence as well you halfwit.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •