Thread: "I FEEL THREATENED"

Default "I FEEL THREATENED"

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

It's obvious his freedumb is being threatened. Any suggestion to wear a mask is a threat to yer freedumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    It's obvious his freedumb is being threatened. Any suggestion to wear a mask is a threat to yer freedumb.
    Feeling threathened establishes a basis for self-defense. He's not half as crazy as he seems. He's double the asshole that he appears though too.
    Congratulations America

The "I feel threatened" line is the cops new "I smell pot" defense.

Plus Florida has one of the country's most retarded stand your ground laws, to the point that gang shootouts are impossible to prosecute, so he was certainly saying this as a calculated move in preparing for things to escalate.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Any guesses as to why this dude would shout something like that when he's demonstrably not being threatened and has no legitimate reason to feel threatened in any way that would provoke a reaction like that.
    Google the "it's coming right at us!" line from an old South Park episode, that pretty much has the same idea. 20+ years ago it was considered a joke fit for a cartoon - then again, so was Trump becoming a president.
    Carthāgō dēlenda est

Turns out his feeling wasn't entirely incorrect, because, in a shocking turn of events, this armed insurance salesman has been fired from his job. Whether or not he has been allowed to retain his costco membership remains unclear.

If I were going off on one in a public place and someone started filming me, I would simply stop talking and leave.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    If I were going off on one in a public place and someone started filming me, I would simply stop talking and leave.
    Yes but that's because you're an Englishman, molded into a cuck by your weak-ass culture where people don't realize how smart it is to kill innocent people, or to do detestable things on camera that get you instantly fired.

Might bump the 'liberals have no self control' thread again.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come