Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Typos

Default Re: Typos

Rettib is also better looking than you. We should add that to my list..
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Weber
    I eat chumps like him for breakfast!
    E-thug is E.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Actually if he turns out to be muscular I could fancy him.. almost.
    Congratulations America

You're welcome to him. I'll get someone to find him and ship him to you immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged
    You're welcome to him. I'll get someone to find him and ship him to you immediately.
    Bulk shipping usually ends up being cheaper in the long run. You should take this into consideration.
    . . .

So far this guy is the living demonstration of the argument techniques Steely posted.

I mean, +1 lol post cunt

*count

Are you meant to engage in multiple techinques at once, in the same post?

You need to apologize to Rettib. And quit being an ass. Because he is employed (even owns his own business), has a spouse, and owns a home.

What do you have going for you again?
    Lolli, you know he already did this when he apologized to the group? Does he need to specifically call out iBitter when he apologizes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Yes, he does.

He didn't even apologize sufficiently to me. I just happen to be more concerned with the mistreatment of my friends than myself.

Guys Guys please! Can we not just make peace? Seriously? I am trying the best I can to behave and not cause a ruckus but's it's really hard when some of you keep antagonizing me.

Guys Guys please! Can we not just make peace? Seriously? I am trying the best I can to behave and not cause a ruckus but's it's really hard when some of you keep antagonizing me.
    What would you say is the biggest common factor in all the failures in your life so far?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Why should I entertain you with that information?

Why should I entertain you with that information?
    Magnets!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Apologize to Rettib.

Apologize to Rettib.
    I think it'd be better if he just ceased posting altogether

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus
    I think it'd be better if he just ceased posting altogether
    Ness knows what I want.

Apologize to Rettib.
    Well if he will be so kind as to apologize to me first, since he made the first rude remark to me, then I will surely apologize to him!

Well if he will be so kind as to apologize to me first, since he made the first rude remark to me, then I will surely apologize to him!
    Fuck you, and kindly stop posting.

No.

Nessus, is it hard to post whilst you're deepthroating?

Quote Originally Posted by Gawyn
    Not especially

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus

Not especially
    You're sucking cock right now?

You're sucking cock right now?
    Ask Gawyn, he seems to be in the know

You're so used to the sensation that you can't tell...

You're so used to the sensation that you can't tell...

That guy is ugly.

Provide me with something sexy to lust over.

Aint that the truth Lolli! hahahahahahahahahahaha! What a scrawny little douche bag!!!! hahahahahahahahaha.

Oh and FUCK YOU TO BITTER PUSSY!!! hahahahahahahaha

Aint that the truth Lolli! hahahahahahahahahahaha! What a scrawny little douche bag!!!! hahahahahahahahaha.

Oh and FUCK YOU TO BITTER PUSSY!!! hahahahahahahaha

Are you bipolar?