Thread: If only this happened to everyone who set fire to other people's stuff!

Talking If only this happened to everyone who set fire to other people's stuff!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...plosion-arrest

"The video showed Sydney Parham, 26, of Fraser, being blown backward and then scrambling to her feet after the explosion, which took place Wednesday in the Detroit suburb of Harrison Township, investigators said.

Parham was arrested on an arson charge, Fox 2 Detroit reported."

Absolutely hilarious!

Lewk, can't you just set up a thread like we did for kathaksung for you to put all of these stories?
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    Lewk, can't you just set up a thread like we did for kathaksung for you to put all of these stories?
    I think there are different themes and topics. For example this thread is just funny story of a criminal harming themselves. The Madness one isn't funny at all and generated discussion regarding policing. Others have to do with a conversation regarding self defense laws. Others have to do with light sentencing causing problems. These all fall under the umbrella of crime but having completely different focuses.

"Trolling about crime" is still trolling.