Thread: Steve Bannon arrested by USPS for fraud

Default Steve Bannon arrested by USPS for fraud

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-bannon-arrest

There are many layers to this story—both interesting and bonkers. Bannon was arrested along with at least one other person. No idea what—if anything—this means for Prince, who also played a part in this venture.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

If guilty definitely throw the book at them. They would be guilty of stealing money from patriots who thought all of it was going to a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    patriots

lmao no

a good cause.

lmao no
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post

lmao no
    Paying for construction of a wall on private property that the owners of said private property want to have happen is not a good cause? I've never understood people's opposition to private donations being used to build structures on private property.

Does anyone have an up-to-date tally of how many Trump-affiliated people have been busted for scamming gullible racist Republican voters over the past few years?

Paying for construction of a wall on private property that the owners of said private property want to have happen is not a good cause? I've never understood people's opposition to private donations being used to build structures on private property.
    Lmao you seem to have very low standards for calling something a "good cause".

private donations being used to build structures on private property.
    Doing it on private property with crowd sourced private funds suddenly doesn't make something a good cause. That's perhaps the most idiotic reasoning I've ever seen your dumbass type out.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Doing it on private property with crowd sourced private funds suddenly doesn't make something a good cause. That's perhaps the most idiotic reasoning I've ever seen your dumbass type out.
    The cause of not letting strangers and criminals trespass on your land seems a pretty good one to me.

Any news about USPIS makes me think immediately of Brooklyn 99 and Jack Danger.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay for Trump's Wall?

Wonder who the RNC will pick to fill his speaking spot.
    David Duke
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Rush Limbaugh

or maybe that MyPillow guy

Oh, so when the GOP spends decades grifting gullible racists it's just 'mainstream politics' and 'both sides' or whatever, but suddenly when Bannon does it one time it's 'fraud'.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

"American Freeee Enterprise at its finest."