Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 92

Thread: Kenosha shootings

  1. #31
    Oh btw here is the first guy who got shot. The bald guy (convicted of sex crimes against a minor) is here looking quite antagonistic....

    https://www.youtube.com/embed/N70fok1R2Kg

    Nice racial language too.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam/Istanbul
    Posts
    11,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Show me the evidence he provoked the crowd. And if his goal was to provoke the crowd why wouldn't he stand his ground and then fire? Why would he try to disengage and run away?
    And again; what makes you think that self defense is the exclusive domain of the guy with his finger on a trigger?
    Congratulations America

  3. #33
    Did Rittenhouse commit felonies before or after the crowd tried to disarm and apprehend him?

    Are you in favour of the public disarming and apprehending felons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  4. #34
    Did Rittenhouse commit felonies before or after the crowd tried to disarm and apprehend him?

    Are you in favour of the public disarming and apprehending felons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Did Rittenhouse commit felonies before or after the crowd tried to disarm and apprehend him?

    Are you in favour of the public disarming and apprehending felons?
    If you want to play this game, answer my questions first.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    If you want to play this game, answer my questions first.
    His questions are central to assessing the answers to your questions you moron.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    His questions are central to assessing the answers to your questions you moron.
    They really aren't through. If you assume a 17 year old firing in self defense is murder because he shouldn't of had a gun but believe that an 18 year old firing in self defense is 100% acceptable and justified in the same situation I truly question both your understanding of how a jury trial works and/or the ethics of pursuing the case. Central to everything is, was Kyle justified in shooting someone in self defense when he was attacked? Do you have the right to shoot someone attacking you? The answer to both questions is yes.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    They really aren't through. If you assume a 17 year old firing in self defense is murder because he shouldn't of had a gun but believe that an 18 year old firing in self defense is 100% acceptable and justified in the same situation
    People who kill other people while breaking the law shouldn't be tried for murder as long as that murder was done to defend their continued actions of breaking the law, regardless of the position they willingly put themselves in?


    You can't possibly be this stupid. Scratch that, we know you are, but you can't expect anyone to take you seriously.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-29-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    People who kill other people while breaking the law shouldn't be tried for murder as long as that murder was done to defend their continued actions of breaking the law, regardless of the position they willingly put themselves in?


    You can't possibly be this stupid. Scratch that, we know you are, but you can't expect anyone to take you seriously.
    Answer the question. Was Kyle attacked or did he attack? Did he attempt to retreat? Who initiated the conflict?

    Honestly I've had a lot of debates with people on this forum but this one is a real hard to wrap my brain around. What exactly is someone supposed to do when an angry mob is looking to harm him? I would assume you pro-criminal crowd would suggest he flee. AND HE DID. Personally if an angry mob comes at someone and you are armed you have every God given right to stand your ground and kill them if they try to harm you. The aggressor is wrong. But this kid chose to flee even though that put his life MORE at risk.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    . What exactly is someone supposed to do when an angry mob is looking to harm him?
    Such a weird way to defend mass shootings, or botched robberies, or pretty much any illegal act where the victim doesn't roll over. It's mind boggling that you don't see your own hypocrisy in defending someone who has no defense for breaking the law, even crossing state lines to do it, all because he is in your camp supporting your fucked up views.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    They really aren't through. If you assume a 17 year old firing in self defense is murder because he shouldn't of had a gun but believe that an 18 year old firing in self defense is 100% acceptable and justified in the same situation I truly question both your understanding of how a jury trial works and/or the ethics of pursuing the case. Central to everything is, was Kyle justified in shooting someone in self defense when he was attacked? Do you have the right to shoot someone attacking you? The answer to both questions is yes.
    He was running from people who were trying to apprehend him for shooting someone. That is the crime he committed that was immediately relevant to this situation. Of course, the illegal possession, transportation and unsupervised use of a gun he doesn't own should be prosecuted as well. We shouldn't let criminals like him off the hook—the guy's the kind of person who can become an incel/groyper terrorist if he isn't checked early.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  12. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Answer the question. Was Kyle attacked or did he attack? Did he attempt to retreat? Who initiated the conflict?

    Honestly I've had a lot of debates with people on this forum but this one is a real hard to wrap my brain around. What exactly is someone supposed to do when an angry mob is looking to harm him? I would assume you pro-criminal crowd would suggest he flee. AND HE DID. Personally if an angry mob comes at someone and you are armed you have every God given right to stand your ground and kill them if they try to harm you. The aggressor is wrong. But this kid chose to flee even though that put his life MORE at risk.
    He put his life at risk by going there with an illegal weapon. People who value human life would've preferred it if he hadn't done that.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  13. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    He was running from people who were trying to apprehend him for shooting someone. That is the crime he committed that was immediately relevant to this situation. Of course, the illegal possession, transportation and unsupervised use of a gun he doesn't own should be prosecuted as well. We shouldn't let criminals like him off the hook—the guy's the kind of person who can become an incel/groyper terrorist if he isn't checked early.
    You have no right to apprehend someone who defended himself from a child predator. The fact that you think they were looking to apprehend him instead of beat/kill him is pretty crazy.

  14. #44
    All right obviously I have a bit of a credibility problem with y'all but if you really care about the facts and truth this is a pretty damn solid video of the events, including footage and analysis from a legal perspective.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSU9ZvnudFE

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    You have no right to apprehend someone who defended himself from a child predator. The fact that you think they were looking to apprehend him instead of beat/kill him is pretty crazy.
    Nor do you have a right to apprehend—let alone murder—someone for jogging in your neighborhood, yet you seem to have no problem with that when the victim is black. It's absolutely not crazy to think that the ones who chased him after he shot someone to death were trying to apprehend him so that he could be arrested. Just because you're a murderous cretin doesn't mean everyone else is; protesters and rioters have on several occasions held people who have attacked others until the police could take over. From their perspective, some jackass with a rifle just shot and killed someone without cause. Of course, if they had beaten or killed him, you should be completely fine with that—instant and violent/fatal justice is your thing, after all, and that's what it would've been from the perspective of those who would've dished it out to someone who had just murdered a man. You keep going on about Rosenbaum being convicted of and sentenced to prison for sexual conduct with a minor in 2002, when he was 18, but Rittenhouse did not know that—and neither did the people who tried to apprehend him after he shot and killed Rosenbaum; it's completely irrelevant to the shootings.
    Last edited by Aimless; 08-30-2020 at 11:35 PM.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  16. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    You have no right to apprehend someone who defended himself from a child predator. The fact that you think they were looking to apprehend him instead of beat/kill him is pretty crazy.
    So in your world shooting to death a white jogger who hasn't committed a felony because you're trying to "apprehend" them is perfectly acceptable, but trying to apprehend a black felon who has just killed someone is not? How does that make sense?

    Oh sorry, colours were the other way around. Now I get how your world works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  17. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    So in your world shooting to death a white jogger who hasn't committed a felony because you're trying to "apprehend" them is perfectly acceptable, but trying to apprehend a black felon who has just killed someone is not? How does that make sense?

    Oh sorry, colours were the other way around. Now I get how your world works.
    Because one committed a crime and the other didn't? Anyway did you watch the video?

  18. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Because one committed a crime and the other didn't?
    One was jogging and the other shot a man to death, yes.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  19. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Because one committed a crime and the other didn't? Anyway did you watch the video?
    Yes. Rittenhouse committed a crime, in fact he'd committed multiple felonies that day prior to killing two people, the jogger did not commit any crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  20. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Yes. Rittenhouse committed a crime, in fact he'd committed multiple felonies that day prior to killing two people, the jogger did not commit any crimes.
    Oh did he now? Do you know the difference between a felony and misdemeanor?

    Look RB I know you are in a different country, so why don't you actually review the video I linked. I'm not asking you to agree with America's laws but you should understand them if you want to have a discussion. The video is factual and cites the relevant details of the law as they apply.

  21. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Oh did he now? Do you know the difference between a felony and misdemeanor?
    Given your asinine defense of Arbery's murder, you should be answering this question first you clown.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  22. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Oh did he now? Do you know the difference between a felony and misdemeanor?

    Look RB I know you are in a different country, so why don't you actually review the video I linked. I'm not asking you to agree with America's laws but you should understand them if you want to have a discussion. The video is factual and cites the relevant details of the law as they apply.
    Yes. I know it unlike you it seems claiming that Arbery deserved to die due to a misdemeanor.

    Rittenhouse committed multiple felonies prior to the shootings.

    Does your "factual" video mention Rittenhouse's felonies? Yes or no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  23. #53
    Thanks to his ridiculous Freedom Crocs, the Kenocha murderer has been identified jumping a girl due to an argument he wasn't even involved in. Guy seems like a real stable type of person, totally not like someone who would cross state lines to illegally hunt people with an assault weapon.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  24. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Thanks to his ridiculous Freedom Crocs, the Kenocha murderer has been identified jumping a girl due to an argument he wasn't even involved in. Guy seems like a real stable type of person, totally not like someone who would cross state lines to illegally hunt people with an assault weapon.
    It will only endear him further to the "look what you made me do" crowd that makes up 80% of the Republican voter base. They will say he was being tormented by cruel brown Democrat kids, and that he attacked in order to defend himself preemptively from the violence to which they were no doubt going to subject him. They'll think, "That bitch had it coming."
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  25. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Yes. I know it unlike you it seems claiming that Arbery deserved to die due to a misdemeanor.

    Rittenhouse committed multiple felonies prior to the shootings.

    Does your "factual" video mention Rittenhouse's felonies? Yes or no?
    It discusses the class A misdemeanor charge. Holy shit RB have you not even read the charging papers? Yes or no? You've become an absolute clown these days. There are six charges filed against them, 5 of them directly due to the shooting. The last one is him carrying the AR-15.

    Count 6: POSSESSION OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON BY A PERSON UNDER 18
    The above-named defendant on or about Tuesday, August 25, 2020, in the City of Kenosha,
    Kenosha County, Wisconsin, being a person under 18 years of age, did go armed with a
    dangerous weapon, contrary to sec. 948.60(2)(a), 939.51(3)(a) Wis. Stats., a Class A
    Misdemeanor
    , and upon conviction may be fined not more than Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000),
    or imprisoned not more than nine (9) months, or both.

    So tell me what behavior prior to the shootings is a felony you think he committed that the DA is NOT charging him for?

  26. #56
    Gee, what a surprise -- Lewk defending vigilantism and selective "Law & Order".

    It's more disturbing to see Fox hosts like Tucker Carlson and even Trump himself spew the same hypocritical nonsense.

    They claim to be "helping" the police protect property, and want to show support or solidarity for the police, or some shit like that -- after a cop shot an unarmed black man in the back 7 times?! Those excuses for vigilante/militia groups only makes sense in White Nationalist, authoritarian, or fascist circles.

    Facebook and Fox are complicit in fomenting these *right-wing domestic terrorists groups*.

  27. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Facebook and Fox are complicit in fomenting these *right-wing domestic terrorists groups*.
    I told you guys back in the CC days Rupert Merdoch is evil. Facebook wouldn't exist today if it wasn't for his malfeasance at MySpace.
    .

  28. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Gee, what a surprise -- Lewk defending vigilantism and selective "Law & Order".

    It's more disturbing to see Fox hosts like Tucker Carlson and even Trump himself spew the same hypocritical nonsense.

    They claim to be "helping" the police protect property, and want to show support or solidarity for the police, or some shit like that -- after a cop shot an unarmed black man in the back 7 times?! Those excuses for vigilante/militia groups only makes sense in White Nationalist, authoritarian, or fascist circles.

    Facebook and Fox are complicit in fomenting these *right-wing domestic terrorists groups*.
    GGT was Kyle attacked first before he shot someone?

  29. #59
    Lewk, was the cop who shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back defending himself from a credible threat, or was he abusing his power as a cop and engaging in police brutality?

  30. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Lewk, was the cop who shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back defending himself from a credible threat, or was he abusing his power as a cop and engaging in police brutality?
    Defending himself and bystandards from a credible threat. Two justifications come to mind.

    1. Blake had already grappled with officers and was now reaching (as opposed to getting in) for something in his vehicle. The automatic assumption when a violent person with an arrest warrant who just fought with the police is doing here, is going for a weapon.

    2. There were children in the vehicle. The police were responding to a Domestic Violence call of someone who was violating a restraining order against the woman he was accused of sexually assaulting. This is a man who cannot be left alone with children and the cops must have realized that Blake was a potential danger for those children. If he was reaching OR if he was trying to get into the car to drive away, lethal force was justified.
    Last edited by Lewkowski; 09-02-2020 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Whoops pulled a Biden, credit = credible

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •