Thread: Homeland Threat Assessment: white supremacists greatest domestic terrorist threat

Default Homeland Threat Assessment: white supremacists greatest domestic terrorist threat

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...assessment.pdf

(page 17)

I note, with some concern, that the report makes no mention of either antifa or soup.

Thread about this by a scholar of white supremacist violence:

Last edited by Aimless; 10-07-2020 at 01:20 PM. Reason: title
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Swiftly followed by foiling of a white supremacist terrorist attack on the Governor of Michigan.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/08/p...mer/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Swiftly followed by foiling of a white supremacist terrorist attack on the Governor of Michigan.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/08/p...mer/index.html
    I dunno man, a lot of people are angry with the governor, and want her arrested... so, were they trying to arrest her, or was it a kidnapping attempt? Who can say.

At this point, if they were black he would have called for their lynching.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

More details on this plot:

Nasty group of ACAB people - hope they throw the book at 'em.

When Trump said "liberate Michigan", he totally didn't intend for something like this to happen.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    When Trump said "liberate Michigan", he totally didn't intend for something like this to happen.
    Are you dense? In what way does this help Trump?

In what way does 90% of what Trump tweets help Trump? In case you haven't noticed, he's an idiot.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post

Ah, finally a post about the fucking crazies in Michigan.

Note - ANTIFA is only real in the Right Wing Bubble. Ironic the liberal enemy they made up to attack in the media is anti-Fascist, lol. And telling. The Republican Party, Protector of Fascists, at home and abroad. WTF.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Anyone who voluntarily associates themselves with Trump is a fucking moron. Case in point:

Apparently that is one meaning of the term. That term is new to me, I'd not heard it this side of the pond but it seems to be an Americanism. Apparently killing is a meaning of it but not the main meaning nor probably what was meant. Seems like projectionism to me.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/86/
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Not entirely unexpected:

Wow.

And some people don't think these are terrorists? They're every bit as awful as ISIS.

As long as they're not attacking property or blocking traffic.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Wow.

And some people don't think these are terrorists? They're every bit as awful as ISIS.
    Who is claiming they aren't?

https://apnews.com/article/election-...d4607e3590548d

Tip of the iceberg. FBI must have their hands well full.