Thread: When the need for racism outstrips the supply...

Default When the need for racism outstrips the supply...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...kin_event.html

"UPDATE: The Lincoln Project has taken credit for the incident that McAuliffe staffers blamed on Youngkin supporters. This has not been confirmed and the people involved have not been identified.

The original headline was: It Looks Like Some McAuliffe Campaign Interns Were Caught Posing As Tiki-Torch Nazis At Youngkin Stop In Charlottesville"

Lincoln Project or Team McAuliffe, either way a pretty pathetic level of gutter politics we've descended to. I look forward to the in-depth look by the media at who these five individuals were and if they actually were ever part of any Democratic campaign or organization... oh who am I kidding this will be memory-holed immediately.

Well, the Lincoln Project is a bunch of Republicans and former Republicans who hate what the party has turned into the last 4-12 (16?) years. Good to know that if someone was ever involved in a Dem group in the past that means all their future actions are on the Democrats. I'm going to enjoy turning that back on you when people who have ever been affiliated with the GOP in any way in their past misbehave.

False-flagging is poor political behavior but we've all learned that you just can't expect any better from people whose formative political experience was with GOP campaigns.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Well, the Lincoln Project is a bunch of Republicans and former Republicans who hate what the party has turned into the last 4-12 (16?) years. Good to know that if someone was ever involved in a Dem group in the past that means all their future actions are on the Democrats. I'm going to enjoy turning that back on you when people who have ever been affiliated with the GOP in any way in their past misbehave.

False-flagging is poor political behavior but we've all learned that you just can't expect any better from people whose formative political experience was with GOP campaigns.
    Lincoln Project being "former Republicans" is running quite thin. They are funded by hardcore Democrats and fully have bought into it the Democratic Party. The Republican running in Virginia is quite moderate compared to most Republicans, one wonders how a supposedly "former group of Republicans" has any actual conservative stances. And lmao "poor political behavior" you want to compare that to the Democratic party? The same one that believes in race based discrimination and attempts to justify the domestic terrorism throughout the summer of 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Lincoln Project being "former Republicans" is running quite thin. They are funded by hardcore Democrats and fully have bought into it the Democratic Party. The Republican running in Virginia is quite moderate compared to most Republicans,
    That could be one of their problems with him. If he's one of these new breed of Republicans that wants to deficit-spend like there's no tomorrow, to both cut taxes AND keep up spending on bread and circuses (or corporate payouts) rather than demonstrate some real fiscal conservativism. . .

Anyway, Trump is backing him which might be enough to set them off. Petty but again, we don't really expect any better from Republicans anymore.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Nice job Youngkin and Sears! How much impact the little stunt had is difficult to measure but its a good sign parents are pushing back on the toxic race essentialism ideas coming from the left.