Thread: Tragic

Default Tragic

https://nypost.com/2020/10/24/colleg...ip-to-nyc-dad/

"Ethan Williams, a 20-year-old college student from Indianapolis had been on a “dream trip” to New York and was sitting on a stoop with a group of friends outside their Airbnb in Bushwick when he was shot in the chest around 2:30 a.m.

Police believe he was an unintended target of gunfire that came at the group from more than 200 feet away."

Not victim blaming however parents should really reconsider any sort of travel to dangerous cities with liberal mayors who aren't pushing back on the rise of crime. As Americans we should be free to visit any of our cities and be safe but that isn't the reality today.

My god you're a disgusting partisan shitty hack fuck.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/24/colleg...ip-to-nyc-dad/

"Ethan Williams, a 20-year-old college student from Indianapolis had been on a “dream trip” to New York and was sitting on a stoop with a group of friends outside their Airbnb in Bushwick when he was shot in the chest around 2:30 a.m.

Police believe he was an unintended target of gunfire that came at the group from more than 200 feet away."

Not victim blaming however parents should really reconsider any sort of travel to dangerous cities with liberal mayors who aren't pushing back on the rise of crime. As Americans we should be free to visit any of our cities and be safe but that isn't the reality today.
    Lmao you are genuinely one of the dumbest people I've ever come across even your trolling is low-rent.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Lewk, go compare New York's crime rate with that of Southern states.
    Hope is the denial of reality

You know what would be tragic, if some lowlife sleazeball would read that article, and the first thing that pops in his head is to abuse that story to try, try because like the sleazeball the attempt is an abject failure, to score political points on a small online internet forum. What kind of morally bankrupt loser would do such a thing?
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Lewk, go compare New York's crime rate with that of Southern states.
    Very rare for a random tourist to be shot in a southern red state unless its near the border to a third world country.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    You know what would be tragic, if some lowlife sleazeball would read that article, and the first thing that pops in his head is to abuse that story to try, try because like the sleazeball the attempt is an abject failure, to score political points on a small online internet forum. What kind of morally bankrupt loser would do such a thing?
    There are 0 negatives for posting this story (well I guess it annoys you liberals but that's a plus in my book). However on the positive side it highlights the growing crime problem in America and may potentially discourage travel to NY. With social distancing allowing for remote work, higher crime, high taxes and a horrible governing body the sooner NYC goes the way of Detroit the better. An abject lesson in the dangers of liberalism.

Very rare for a random tourist to be shot in a southern red state unless its near the border to a third world country.
    I'm sure you accounted for the difference in the number of tourists between New York City and Alabama.

Perhaps, if you dig around a little deeper in your ass, you can pull out some actual numbers that can be used for a comparison, adjusted for the fact that tourists generally don't want to visit your shithole southern third-world states.

There are 0 negatives for posting this story (well I guess it annoys you liberals but that's a plus in my book).
    It doesn't annoy me. The fact you think it does only shows what a complete arsehole you are. I have no idea what you consider to be a liberal or if I am one, but the story doesn't annoy me, it saddens me. Because I feel empathy. A very human emotion you can't understand. My first reaction isn't: great! I can use this. Or: crap, this can be used against my political affiliation.

However on the positive side it highlights the growing crime problem in America and may potentially discourage travel to NY. With social distancing allowing for remote work, higher crime, high taxes and a horrible governing body the sooner NYC goes the way of Detroit the better. An abject lesson in the dangers of liberalism.
    "on the positive side". You really don't have any redeeming features do you? There is no positive side to this story. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being.

In the related articles on that same site, a 3 year old in Texas shot himself on his birthday, using a gun that fell out of a relative's pocket. Yeah, it's sad an all, but on the positive side, it highlights it's not a good idea for generations of relatives to produce offspring resulting in inbred fuckfaces who think they can run a state or feel it's a good idea to bring a gun to a 3 year old birthday party.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/25/boy-3-...y-celebration/
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

I'm sure you accounted for the difference in the number of tourists between New York City and Alabama.
    This is so condescending, don't u know that Alabama is the NYC of ALaBAmA

The positive side of posting the story not that it happened. Good grief some of y'all are dense.

Guess we should tell 3 year olds in Texas not to have a birthday parties. It's not safe to be around inbred uncles.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

His dumbass doesn't comprehend such things. Hell, I'd like to see him try to compare tourist deaths between Florida and New York.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nightmare...230405575.html

One of Lewk's heroes: a good guy with a gun.

Using Lewks logic, this one case clearly shows if your wife is pregnant, you should give up your gun.

How many dead pregnant wives is enough?
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars