Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Civil War 2

Adiós Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post

Aren't lawyers licenced in America? How does anyone think for a second this would class as evidence?
    I'm starting to discover that an alarming number of practices are just as inept as the general population. We've been going through the process for transferring parental rights with our foster and we've had to send the paperwork back 3 times now for stupid bullshit like misspelled names, incorrect dates, or (my favorite) having the 6 year old brother listed as the father. We are starting to look into getting our own lawyer to look over everything once we've told its final for our own piece of mind.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I'm starting to discover that an alarming number of practices are just as inept as the general population. We've been going through the process for transferring parental rights with our foster and we've had to send the paperwork back 3 times now for stupid bullshit like misspelled names, incorrect dates, or (my favorite) having the 6 year old brother listed as the father. We are starting to look into getting our own lawyer to look over everything once we've told its final for our own piece of mind.
    Isn't a judge going to decide on this? I'd say the ruling is more relevant than any preliminary paperwork.
    Congratulations America

Still wondering how Trump is going to behave now that a Biden presidency seems to be inevitable. He's got a bunch of unsavory guests at the White House lately.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Still wondering how Trump is going to behave...
    WH janitors have reported unusual puddles of liquid in several corners of the WH.

Apparently the use of the military has been brought up in Trump's recent meeting. Now that the idea is out there, we'll see if Newsmax and Fox goad Trump into using that option.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Thought this was an interesting perspective on the GOP's love-affair with treason:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...573149696.html
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Thought this was an interesting perspective on the GOP's love-affair with treason:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...573149696.html
    I agree, why do you think I call for them to be hanged?
    Congratulations America

The traitors seem to be talking about an armed attack on democracy.
    Congratulations America

I agree, why do you think I call for them to be hanged?
    Fun fact: Trump issued an executive order a while back that re-authorized hanging as a punishment for treason.

It'd be a shame if we didn't use it at least once before Biden took it off the table again.

They are screening the people who are supposed to keep the inauguration safe?
    Congratulations America

This is what happens when there are millions of radicalized traitors loyal only to Trump.
    Hope is the denial of reality

They are screening the people who are supposed to keep the inauguration safe?
    That's what happens when you ignore how badly the police and military have been infiltrated by white supremacists
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

It only takes a couple of infiltrators too to cause mayhem.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

That's what happens when you ignore how badly the police and military have been infiltrated by white supremacists
    "infiltrated"
    So may your dreams be monumental when your spirit guides the way
    Within in the flicker of a candle, I will heal your soul's decay
    We share a fate, trapped on a page, by the author of our world's demise

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    "infiltrated"
    I figured explaining how they actively recruit brain dead lewks would be a little to on the nose.