Thread: Trump concedes Biden won the election

Default Trump concedes Biden won the election

Only over a week late and through gritted teeth but a concession of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

False alarm

Arkansas’ Republican governor, Asa Hutchinson, says Joe Biden will be the next president of the United States and believes Donald Trump’s recent statements show he is starting to accept the fact that he lost the election.

“I expect Joe Biden to be the next president of the United States,” Hutchinson said during an appearance on NBC’s Meet The Press on Sunday. “It was good actually to see President Trump tweet out that ‘he won.’ I think that’s a start of an acknowledgment.”

However, Trump later tweeted “I concede nothing” and has repeated baseless theories that the election was rigged. Hutchinson added that the Trump administration should ensure a smooth handover of power to Biden’s team, something that the president has shown few signs of agreeing to so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I did see a lot of Trump supporters blocking traffic today.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I did see a lot of Trump supporters blocking traffic today.
    Don't we have a member with some very strong opinions on protesters interfering with the flow of traffic?
    Congratulations America

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Only matters if they're not white or not of the proper religion or of the proper political party.

If all three apply shoot them on sight or something.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.