Thread: Good - Throw the book at them!

Default Good - Throw the book at them!

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...t-headquarters

Three Minnesotans face additional charges in connection to an arson fire at Target's corporate headquarters in Minneapolis following false reports about a man's suicide in August.

Shador Tommie Cortez Jackson, 24, of Richfield; Victor Devon Edwards, 31, of St. Paul; and Leroy Lemonte Perry Williams, 34, of Minneapolis are all charged with one count of conspiracy to commit arson in connection to the Aug. 26 incident, the U.S. Attorney's Office said in a news release Thursday.

They were all previously charged with arson in U.S. District Court in Minneapolis. Arraignment hearings on these new charges will be scheduled at a later date, the release said.

According to the release, which cites court documents, the night of Aug. 26 saw rioting and looting break out in downtown Minneapolis following the suicide of a homicide suspect on Nicollet Mall, which sparked false rumors on social media that the suspect had been shot dead by police.

During the rioting, Jackson, Edwards and Williams went to Target's corporate headquarters, where dozens of others were gathered, the release says. Jackson allegedly used a construction sign to break through a glass door, and Jackson, Edwards and Williams, as well as others who haven't been identified, went inside.

Jackson is then accused of intentionally setting a fire on a counter in the mailroom while Edwards stood nearby, the release says. Edwards later added liquid accelerant to the fire. Jackson also attempted to set a second fire in the mailroom using a lighter and ignitable liquid.

The U.S. Attorney's Office alleges that Jackson, Edwards and Williams, along with others who haven't been identified, ran out of the building through the door they entered. Williams then went back into the building and attempted to light a fire in the entrance before leaving the scene.

More than 130 people were arrested following the outbreak of rioting on Aug. 26, which came three months after widespread unrest in the wake of the death of George Floyd by now-former Minneapolis police officers.

The ridiculous thing about all of this is that this particular day of rioting was caused when a *false report* of police shooting a man started on social media. The police literally had to tweet raw footage of the moron blowing his own brains out and even then the unrest took a bit to die down. Send a message. Destroy these fuckers with the maximum possible sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    The ridiculous thing about all of this is that this particular day of rioting was caused when a *false report* of police shooting a man started on social media.
    You think that's bad?

I heard of a shithole country who has a president who lost the election and started spreading lies all over social media. There's 106 government sleazeballs who decide to join the president of that shithole country in supporting these lies. And 70% of the voters for the party of those anti-democracy dickheads believe these bullshit claims.

So Lewk, these arsonist are reacting on a false report. Doesn't the one who posted that report bear any responsibility? Or just those who act on it? In other words, should we throw the book at the president of the shithole country, or just the 106 sycophants who are trying to sleaze their way into his approval with only a power grab in mind?

How should we destroy those fuckers Lewk?

edit: Oh yeah, fun little side note, while all this is going on, none of those fuckers are paying any attention to 3000 of their fellow countrymen dying each day.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

It actually isn't illegal to file suit in court. It is illegal to try to burn down buildings.

Send a message. Destroy these fuckers
    I agree. We should hunt down the Trumpists responsible for this false-flag instigation and string 'em up.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

It actually isn't illegal to file suit in court. It is illegal to try to burn down buildings.
    It is illegal to hit people's cars and point guns at them.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/16/us/fo...ent/index.html

The ridiculous thing about all of this is that it started after the president shared *false allegations* of fraud on social media.

Oh and this guy was actually paid for his crime by right wing organisation.

Edit: oops, just noticed this was already posted in another thread, sorry about that.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!