Thread: Another Left Wing Rioter

Default Another Left Wing Rioter

https://www.foxnews.com/us/doj-jail-...t-capitol-riot

"Prosecutors have also accused him of egging on others.

Inside the building, he told rioters that "We got to get this s--- burned," and "it’s our house m------------," according to an FBI affidavit.

"We accomplished this s---," he said at another point, from within the mob. "We did this together. F--- yeah! We are all a part of this history."

In an interview with Rolling Stone published a few days later, Sullivan said he was putting on an act to build rapport with the protesters.

Sullivan, a self-described left-wing activist, has been arrested in connection with violent protests in the past.

Over the summer, in one of the first protests he organized in response to the police-involved death of George Floyd on Memorial Day, he was arrested on rioting charges after another protester allegedly shot a motorist passing through the demonstration. That case is ongoing."

Another bullshit Lewk thread.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Same guy you've been exclusively banging on about since the riot by Trumpists. Seems like a nutter but why did you need to start another thread about the same guy you've already been ranting about, calling it another? Was it just spam or can you not keep track of your own thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

18th of January called.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    John Earle Sullivan - he also a Proud Boy?
    Lewk is very clever. He thinks: if I post about the same guy twice, maybe it looks like there were 2 left wing rioters! Because his little brain can only handle left wing rioters, so by now his reality is: 2 left wing rioters, both called John Earle Sullivan dressed up as proud boys 300 times and stormed the Capitol.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Same guy you've been exclusively banging on about since the riot by Trumpists. Seems like a nutter but why did you need to start another thread about the same guy you've already been ranting about, calling it another? Was it just spam or can you not keep track of your own thoughts?
    New article with new information. Its important for those clueless about American politics to understand that it wasn't just Trump supporters invading the capital.

Yes, it was almost only Trump supporters.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Yes, it was almost only Trump supporters.
    Absolutely correct - but if you ask randos on the street if there were any left wing rioter also invading the capital that day most would likely say no based on the media coverage.

Thousands of Trumpkins and 1 grifter *slow clap* you really are getting more ridiculous by the day.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

New article with new information. Its important for those clueless about American politics to understand that it wasn't just Trump supporters invading the capital.
    No ... there was one left wing guy everyone knows about.

Thanks Lewk! Fair and balanced as always.

Enjoy your Jewish Space Lasers.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

So your point is that it was Trump supporters and one (probably mentally deranged) guy who jumped on the bandwagon?

So what?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

So your point is that it was Trump supporters and one (probably mentally deranged) guy who jumped on the bandwagon?

So what?
    Just doing my part to correct a narrative that it was 100% Trump supporters.

"but if you ask randos on the street if there were any left wing rioter also invading the capital that day most would likely say no based on the media coverage."

Only >99.9% Trump?

That changes everything.

Only >99.9% Trump?

That changes everything.
    Based on the number of domestic terrorists that illegally entered the building, the number would be 99.875%. if you include the dumbasses outside, like the ones who killed the police officer, we could get that up to at least 99.9%
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Something to think about Lewkowski.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come