Thread: Texas Embarrassment

Default Texas Embarrassment

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2021/09/2...eases-footage/

"MANHATTAN, New York—The owner of a popular Manhattan restaurant stands by his employee on Friday and blasted the three African-American women from Texas charged with attacking the restaurant’s hostess for demanding to see proof they were vaccinated against COVID-19.

The incident happened last Thursday when three African-American women from Texas decided to dine at Carmine’s, a popular Italian restaurant in Manhattan. All three women showed proof of vaccination—which is a New York City requirement now—and were allowed to enter the restaurant.

However, three male friends of the African-American women showed up a little later and were refused entry because they did not show proof of vaccination. The party as a whole was offered seats outside instead.

The women claim the 24-year-old Asian-American hostess who refused entry to the male party was being “rude” and said the “N-word” before lunging at them first.

A viral video shows the group of African-American women physically assaulting the Asian-American hostess while she’s screaming, “Oh my god, what the f**k!?”

49-year-old Sally Recehelle Lewis of Houston, 44-year-old Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin, and 21-year-old Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, both of Humble, Texas, were charged with assault and criminal mischief. The three women were released without bail soon after.

In response, Black Lives Matter New York uploaded an Instagram post stating they will protest Carmine’s on Monday, September 20, and falsely stated the hostess who started it all was “White.”

On Monday, over 30 members of Black Lives Matter gathered in front of Carmine’s and chanted “Cancel Carmine’s,” while demanding African-American customers to leave the restaurant.

“After she dropped the N-bomb, the three women did a double-take and followed her out the restaurant,” stated Hawk Newsome, co-founder of Black Lives Matter New York.

Newsome and his cohorts demanded Carmine’s release security footage of the incident and claimed the restaurant was covering up the truth.

Carmine’s almost immediately released the footage to the local media, which clearly shows the three African-American women follow the Asian-American hostess outside and attack her without provocation.

Many witnesses state the women were bitter the other half of their party were not allowed to enter the restaurant and basically got angry they didn’t get what they wanted. No racial slur was ever heard leading up to the vicious attack or during it.

During Monday’s protest, members of Blacks Lives Matter can be heard screaming “We’ll teach you Whites and Asian people a lesson.”

Racism strikes again. As a Texan this is quite embarrassing. Anti-Asian racism by these entitled idiots is not a good look for our state.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Anti-Asian racism by these entitled idiots is not a good look for our state.
    For once we agree. This is not the kind of racism that defines you honest to god Texans. These Negroes, coming into your state, hating the wrong race. What's next? Mexicans complaining Asians are taking their jobs?
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    For once we agree. This is not the kind of racism that defines you honest to god Texans. These Negroes, coming into your state, hating the wrong race. What's next? Mexicans complaining Asians are taking their jobs?
    Are you ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Are you ok?
    He's fucking hilarious.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I feel bad for the restaurant staff having to enforce vaccination requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    I feel bad for the restaurant staff having to enforce vaccination requirements
    Yeah that's crummy but in particular I feel bad for restaurant staff having to deal with violent racists even more.