Thread: Boulder shooting—at least 10 dead

Default Boulder shooting—at least 10 dead

https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news...ing/index.html

Seventh mass shooting in as many days. Suspect is in custody, so most experts currently believe (s)he's white. NRA and gun-nut congressmen trying to explain to the public that this shows that guns are important and that you can't let Biden and the demon-rats take your guns away. CO permits both open carry and concealed carry, and has just under 20 guns per capita, so you can see why nobody was able to stop the shooter before 10 people were fatally injured.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post

Seventh mass shooting in as many days. Suspect is in custody, so most experts currently believe (s)he's white. NRA and gun-nut congressmen trying to explain to the public that this shows that guns are important and that you can't let Biden and the demon-rats take your guns away. CO permits both open carry and concealed carry, and has just under 20 guns per capita, so you can see why nobody was able to stop the shooter before 10 people were fatally injured.
    See, here's the thing...if I try to rescue you by shooting the at the shooter and miss and harm some innocents, then I might get in trouble. We need to fix that so I can save you!
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    See, here's the thing...if I try to rescue you by shooting the at the shooter and miss and harm some innocents, then I might get in trouble.
    Don't forget, you're also free target practice to actual police officers.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    See, here's the thing...if I try to rescue you by shooting the at the shooter and miss and harm some innocents, then I might get in trouble. We need to fix that so I can save you!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that

Authorities have identified one Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa as the suspect who was taken into custody—a man who apparently has a history of paranoid delusions and being bullied.

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post

Seventh mass shooting in as many days. Suspect is in custody, so most experts currently believe (s)he's white.
    Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa sure sounds white.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I literally posted the name in this thread you dumb motherfucker. But he does indeed look white enough that I can understand why cops didn't kill him outright. They musta been so confused

Haha there really is no bottom

The guy is very obviously someone our non-existent mental health system failed, but my work couldn't help but ask just how fucked is life in Colorado? Can't forget that Aurora shooting; but this guy looks like your average divorced, overweight, middle aged white dude, and he is only 21!
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I'm glad you're finally willing to acknowledge you're racist enough that you think names have skin colors (and he does indeed look white)
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I'm glad you're finally willing to acknowledge you're racist enough that you think names have skin colors (and he does indeed look white)
    Your definition of racist is hilarious. Actual reality shows certain names are more likely to be given to people based on their ethnic group. Pointing out that fact isn't discrimination based on race (what racism is).

But anyway we had a a white shooter who killed 6 Asians and we assume that made him racist. Now we have a Syrian shooter who killed a bunch of white folks so... was he racist?

Your definition of racist is hilarious. Actual reality shows certain names are more likely to be given to people based on their ethnic group. Pointing out that fact isn't discrimination based on race (what racism is).
    Hiding behind the phrase ethnic group to claim when someone isn't white is still racism dumbass. That's literally what contributed to this guy going over the edge according to his Facebook and interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Hiding behind the phrase ethnic group to claim when someone isn't white is still racism dumbass. That's literally what contributed to this guy going over the edge according to his Facebook and interviews.
    The lack of reading comprehension is incredible.