Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Boulder shooting—at least 10 dead

  1. #1

    Default Boulder shooting—at least 10 dead

    https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news...ing/index.html

    Seventh mass shooting in as many days. Suspect is in custody, so most experts currently believe (s)he's white. NRA and gun-nut congressmen trying to explain to the public that this shows that guns are important and that you can't let Biden and the demon-rats take your guns away. CO permits both open carry and concealed carry, and has just under 20 guns per capita, so you can see why nobody was able to stop the shooter before 10 people were fatally injured.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news...ing/index.html

    Seventh mass shooting in as many days. Suspect is in custody, so most experts currently believe (s)he's white. NRA and gun-nut congressmen trying to explain to the public that this shows that guns are important and that you can't let Biden and the demon-rats take your guns away. CO permits both open carry and concealed carry, and has just under 20 guns per capita, so you can see why nobody was able to stop the shooter before 10 people were fatally injured.
    See, here's the thing...if I try to rescue you by shooting the at the shooter and miss and harm some innocents, then I might get in trouble. We need to fix that so I can save you!
    .

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    See, here's the thing...if I try to rescue you by shooting the at the shooter and miss and harm some innocents, then I might get in trouble.
    Don't forget, you're also free target practice to actual police officers.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    See, here's the thing...if I try to rescue you by shooting the at the shooter and miss and harm some innocents, then I might get in trouble. We need to fix that so I can save you!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that


    Authorities have identified one Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa as the suspect who was taken into custody—a man who apparently has a history of paranoid delusions and being bullied.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  5. #5
    You've been waiting for the truth to come find you
    Are you speaking for yourself or your pain? Do you sleep in the silence to wane the passing shame?
    You are more than what your history made you, let the ghosts of our fathers pass on.
    There's a new dawn to come when the past mistakes are gone

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news...ing/index.html

    Seventh mass shooting in as many days. Suspect is in custody, so most experts currently believe (s)he's white.
    Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa sure sounds white.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa sure sounds white.
    I literally posted the name in this thread you dumb motherfucker. But he does indeed look white enough that I can understand why cops didn't kill him outright. They musta been so confused
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  8. #8
    Haha there really is no bottom

    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  9. #9
    The guy is very obviously someone our non-existent mental health system failed, but my work couldn't help but ask just how fucked is life in Colorado? Can't forget that Aurora shooting; but this guy looks like your average divorced, overweight, middle aged white dude, and he is only 21!
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa sure sounds white.
    I'm glad you're finally willing to acknowledge you're racist enough that you think names have skin colors (and he does indeed look white)
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I'm glad you're finally willing to acknowledge you're racist enough that you think names have skin colors (and he does indeed look white)
    Your definition of racist is hilarious. Actual reality shows certain names are more likely to be given to people based on their ethnic group. Pointing out that fact isn't discrimination based on race (what racism is).

  12. #12
    But anyway we had a a white shooter who killed 6 Asians and we assume that made him racist. Now we have a Syrian shooter who killed a bunch of white folks so... was he racist?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Your definition of racist is hilarious. Actual reality shows certain names are more likely to be given to people based on their ethnic group. Pointing out that fact isn't discrimination based on race (what racism is).
    Hiding behind the phrase ethnic group to claim when someone isn't white is still racism dumbass. That's literally what contributed to this guy going over the edge according to his Facebook and interviews.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Hiding behind the phrase ethnic group to claim when someone isn't white is still racism dumbass. That's literally what contributed to this guy going over the edge according to his Facebook and interviews.
    The lack of reading comprehension is incredible.

  15. #15
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •