Thread: Lebron James

Default Lebron James

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/21/lebro...e-senator-nba/

"A U.S. senator is accusing LeBron James of "inciting violence" against a police officer after the NBA superstar shared a photo of the cop with the caption "you're next."

LeBron posted -- and has since deleted -- a picture of the police officer who shot and killed 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant during a violent incident Tuesday outside of a home in Columbus, Ohio.

Body cam footage shows Bryant in a physical altercation with two other people ... and it appears as if she's trying to lunge with a knife at one of the other girls."

There are few NBA players who are as regularly ignorant as Lebron James but given his massive platform this is particularly vile. The police officer shot the girl who was about to stab another girl. This was a 100% justified shoot. But of course China's #1 PR person had to fire off his mouth and threaten an officer. And he still hasn't apologized for the post or explained how he got the facts wrong. Truly a disgusting individual.

Thanks Lewk. I never like Lebron before, I always thought he was a jack-ass, but you just made him someone I can finally root for.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Thanks Lewk. I never like Lebron before, I always thought he was a jack-ass, but you just made him someone I can finally root for.
    What part did you like? Him jumping the gun and blaming a cop for an absolutely legitimate shoot that saved someone's life? Or maybe the time he bashed people for speaking out against China's human right's abuses?

I like the part where he made you upset. It's all about making the Lewks cry. I can imagine no more noble achievement.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

"Legitimate shoot" he says about a cop killing a distraught sixteen-year-old girl with a steak knife out of sheer incompetence. I wonder if there is any other profession in which so many people can make so much money while being absolutely fucking useless.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    "Legitimate shoot" he says about a cop killing a distraught sixteen-year-old girl with a steak knife out of sheer incompetence. I wonder if there is any other profession in which so many people can make so much money while being absolutely fucking useless.
    Politics.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Politics.
    Yeah but politicians aren't as numerous as cops... police forces are practically a massive govt. benefits programme for incompetent dudes with poor impulse control

You are absolutely fucking retarded lol. Go watch the body cam footage, the hero cop saved the girl in pink. Maybe don't try to stab people in front of the police. Hell even Lebron realized he fucked up and deleted his tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    You are absolutely fucking retarded lol. Go watch the body cam footage, the hero cop saved the girl in pink. Maybe don't try to stab people while black in front of the police. Hell even Lebron realized he fucked up and deleted his tweet.
    There. Fixed.

You are absolutely fucking retarded lol. Go watch the body cam footage, the hero cop saved the girl in pink. Maybe don't try to stab people in front of the police. Hell even Lebron realized he fucked up and deleted his tweet.
    Lewk, you're one of the two dumbest people I know, so, when you call someone "retarded", it doesn't really have the effect you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorNorton View Post
    There. Fixed.
    You think the police would have done something different as someone is about to knife another person right in front of them? Really? Really?

In most of the civilized world, neither girl would've died.

In most of the civilized world, neither girl would've died.
    This.

This is exactly what Lewk fails to realise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I didn't watch the video so I'll refrain from judging the police actions, but doesn't saying "you're next" only he's next to be prosecuted, not a call for violence? A police officer was just convicted, not violently attacked, so it seems clear to me what 'next' would mean.

Interesting that Lewk so clearly sees it as a call got violence, when I recall him saying that painting literal crosshairs on someone was not in any way related to a call for violence. Or anything trump said regarding the Capitol protests. Yet this is?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    I didn't watch the video so I'll refrain from judging the police actions, but doesn't saying "you're next" only he's next to be prosecuted, not a call for violence? A police officer was just convicted, not violently attacked, so it seems clear to me what 'next' would mean.

Interesting that Lewk so clearly sees it as a call got violence, when I recall him saying that painting literal crosshairs on someone was not in any way related to a call for violence. Or anything trump said regarding the Capitol protests. Yet this is?
    Lewk only sees the "angry black man" narrative. It's the only view that's compatible with his culture war.

Understanding context has always been something that's to mentally advanced for him to grasp.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

You think the police would have done something different as someone is about to knife another person right in front of them? Really? Really?
    Yes. In a civilised nation the Police would be capable of disarming someone with a knife without resorting to bullets.

In the UK maybe they'd use a truncheon or a taser if they needed to use anything at all, but not a gun.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Watched the video. It's extremely unclear, but I can say that by the time the Bryant had the girl in pink against the car with the knife out, there was no way to disarm or restrain her before she'd put the knife in the girl in pink a few times, her unless you're the Flash.

However - this is the part where it's unclear - the time the officer spent drawing his weapon could potentially have been used to close with Bryant and attempt to restrain or disarm her, but since we cannot see where she was in relation to Bryant during that part of the footage, we can't really determine if that was practical.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

There is zero police training that suggests any officer try to wrestle a knife away from a suspect.

There is zero police training that suggests any officer try to wrestle a knife away from a suspect.
    This is false. This is so false there is an entire industry built around training knifes for the police.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

If the police officer hadn't killed her, and if she'd been eg. a white dude, she would've been able to call it self defense.

Timeline and video suggests officers weren't in control I if the situation:

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/21/98955...-video-footage

This is false. This is so false there is an entire industry built around training knifes for the police.
    Look up use of force continuum. Lethal threat always allow for lethal response. Hell with knifes the general self defense rule is that anyone with a knife within 21 feet is considered a lethal threat, the reaction time and ability to draw a weapon, aim and fire at center mass is as long as it takes for an assailant to close the gap and stab.

Total pack of lies.

And if it wasn't, then its ridiculous because of course there should be.

But it is a pack of lies.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Total pack of lies.

And if it wasn't, then its ridiculous because of course there should be.

But it is a pack of lies.
    You don't use non-lethal force against lethal force. This is very clear in police training in America.

Look up use of force continuum. Lethal threat always allow for lethal response. Hell with knifes the general self defense rule is that anyone with a knife within 21 feet is considered a lethal threat, the reaction time and ability to draw a weapon, aim and fire at center mass is as long as it takes for an assailant to close the gap and stab.
    I'm assuming you're to stupid to understand that you just argued against yourself for why police are trained in nonlethal knife takedowns?

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/20...p-news-videos/

This video, taken from across the street, shows Bryant at ground level with her back to the officer and within easy reach of him for approximately 30 years while he is drawing his weapon. I would tend to blame the training here, it's clear his first instinct is to reach for the gun, and by the time he's done that he really doesn't have much left to do but use it.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

You don't use non-lethal force against lethal force. This is very clear in police training in America.
    Then police training is fucked up. If you can take down lethal force with non-lethal force you absolutely should.