Thread: Good American Policing

Default Good American Policing

Not a fairy tale, it can actually exist. It would be good to see this replicated across the nation. Kudos to Newark, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Positive
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

https://247wallst.com/special-report...-to-live-in/3/

43. Newark, New Jersey
    > Population: 280,577
    > Median home value: $216,200
    > Poverty rate: 28.2%
    > Pct. with at least a bachelor’s degree: 13.7%

New York is the most populous, economically robust metropolitan area in the country. Not all parts of the metro area are especially great places to live. Located roughly 15 miles from midtown Manhattan, goods and services are pricey in Newark. As a whole, the cost of living in Newark is 21.6% higher than it is across the country as a whole. Housing is particularly expensive, costing about 50% more than housing costs nationwide. Not only does a dollar not go as far in the New Jersey city, the median household income in Newark is about $17,700 lower than the national median income.

Newark is not particularly affordable, nor is it especially safe. There are 1,078 violent crimes a year in Newark for every 100,000 residents, far more than the national violent crime rate of 366 incidents per 100,000 people.

Rand: look what this city did to improve it's policing and crime rates
    Lewk: links to 5 year old ranking, this city SUCKKKS

even for a dumbass like yourself the bias here is blatant.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

So the moral of the story is that a city that five years ago had very high crime rates, over three times the national average, following reforms since then has been able to drop its crime, not have officers fire even a single bullet in an entire year and no police brutality in an entire year.

If even Newark can do it, there's no reason the entire nation can't. That must be the point Lewk was going for.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Rand: look what this city did to improve it's policing and crime rates
    Lewk: links to 5 year old ranking, this city SUCKKKS

even for a dumbass like yourself the bias here is blatant.
    Lewk not liking a city where cops don't shoot black people anymore. What a surprise.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

You'd think he'd be happy about the reduction if tax payer's money being wasted.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

More evidence that his problem with defunding the police is with the very idea of more effective and less trigger-happy law enforcement. Because he faps to police shootings.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Hey, no kink-shaming
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

COTY award goes to.........Capt. Rebecca Hillman

Only One Way Out
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

These people are as repugnant as they are stupid.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

From France not America, but this is how you do it.