Thread: Oh Hi!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi all,

I didn't fancy creating a new thread but wanted to latch onto BJ's thread - glad to see your doing well sir as well as many others.

What can I say? I'm alive and well. The last 2 years have been quite a rollercoaster which everyone has experienced, and even now still having to adapt to Covid being in our lives. In terms of my life, i honestly don't remember what/when the last time i truly visited, so not sure what to say. I moved into a bigger home 2 years ago, to give both my children more space to play. Work has been carnage, however the company has grown massively - despite plastics apparently being the devil. My wife and I have been going through a tough spell but we move forward together and the bond is still strong.

It's all a bit weird for me right now, fantastic to see many of you are around and well, but equally I'm really struggling about someone mentioning further up about Tim. Kind of a sucker punch. Yes, I don't come here often but i spent a lot of my time talking to you all at various times in my life. To know that one individual isn't with us anymore is a little like losing a family member to me.

I will try to frequent more, however should anyone want to contact me I'm happy to supply my email address to Rand or any mods. You are all more than welcome to give me a nudge, or even hit me up on social media.
    Last edited by Lor; 11-02-2021 at 08:49 PM.